British Speedway Forum

Again you come out with the same old guff. You've not even factored injury into the equasion. And you watch Kyle every week do you ? Clearly you had your eyes shut at Wolves in the play off's then..

What part of his factual post was guff exactly? Every point he made was spot on.

He's not insulting Kyle. He's saying that, from an average point of view, Kyle has made little progress. However, from a performance point of view, he has shown he can beat top class riders and has made progress.

I remember a couple of seasons ago it was painful to watch Kyle... all over the track, wobbling out of every corner, giving us fans a heart attack. Bit like how Anton rode for us. Now Kyle is a lot more composed, seems to have a lot better control over the bike and his confidence shines through more.

Fact of the matter is, he's never really been any better than a reserve. That's not to say we don't want him to! I'm a massive fan of Kyle and I really hope he can kick on and stamp his authority this season. He's got everything he needs to do so.

• Like 4

According to Pooles website Newmans average has gone from 7.19 in 2014 to 7.09 in 2015 and then below 7 last year all from reserve. I'm sure somehow you will twist those figures but to me that doesn't show any improvement. As I've said Kyle on that average is a no brainer and he gives 100% every time

we are constantly told that Matt Ford will always pick a team to win and isn't worried about dropping ridets. Miedzinski, Howarth and recently Ellis and Holder all dropped as it suits. Make no mistake if riders like Newman , Kurtz or Jack Holder have averages to high next season then Ford will have no hesitation letting them go

Just proves what an idiot you are. Again you've not factored injury into the equasion, there have been many occasion where he's ridden in pain because he's had to, you try riding a 500 cc speedway bike at 60 mls an hr when you still have something nagging. Nope you wouldn't do that, it might mess that hair up...

• Like 1

He'l be riding a track that you can pass on. He will more than do his job for us.. :t:

Heat 11 Belle Vue v Leicester, Klindt got his only points (2) of the meeting, he gated first but was passed by the end of lap 1. his other 2 races he was a last, and there isn't a better track where a rider can pass.

where have I said clubs should be loyal??? Oh and we replaced the British Sarjeant with the British Newman and replaced the British Jacobs with the British Mountain. Barker for Schlein the only non British change. Loyalty is not there in speedway anymore and no matter what any Poole fan thinks Matt Ford will dispose of anyone. How poor for a British ridrr to massively improve to them be moved on for a foreign rider. Bet Ellis wishes he hadn't bothered! Also to just move on a club legend like Holder is a bit poor as well. I suppose Ipswich letting a brit who rode half a season leave is similar!! And you did say Ipswich starting line up you know the one where we replaced Castagna with a Brit?? We started last season with 4 Brits. King , Sarjeant , Kerr and Ritchings. We start this season with 4 Brits King, Newman , Hume and Mountain so your argument is kind of flawed

No its not unless it concerns poole. Ippo calling..

Just proves what an idiot you are. Again you've not factored injury into the equasion, there have been many occasion where he's ridden in pain because he's had to, you try riding a 500 cc speedway bike at 60 mls an hr when you still have something nagging. Nope you wouldn't do that, it might mess that hair up...

Surely he didn't have his wife/girlfriend on the back. :lol:

Edited by hyderd
  • Like 1

Heat 11 Belle Vue v Leicester, Klindt got his only points (2) of the meeting, he gated first but was passed by the end of lap 1. his other 2 races he was a last, and there isn't a better track where a rider can pass.

You've always got to try and drag your place up... You got a team yet ?.

I should imagine Chris will be in the Poole pits every week helping his brother, if he doesn't have any racing commitments.

And with KK and a stronger second string/reserve, Poole are certainly not weaker than with Holder.

Seeing as King's Lynn have reverted back to Wednesday nights that maybe difficult

• Like 1

Again you come out with the same old guff. You've not even factored injury into the equasion. And you watch Kyle every week do you ? Clearly you had your eyes shut at Wolves in the play off's then..

what part of it was guff??

its actually a complimentary post about Kyle which just goes to show you read only the part that suits and go on the attack.

reread the post properly before you make yourself more embarrassing.

What part of his factual post was guff exactly? Every point he made was spot on.

He's not insulting Kyle. He's saying that, from an average point of view, Kyle has made little progress. However, from a performance point of view, he has shown he can beat top class riders and has made progress.

I remember a couple of seasons ago it was painful to watch Kyle... all over the track, wobbling out of every corner, giving us fans a heart attack. Bit like how Anton rode for us. Now Kyle is a lot more composed, seems to have a lot better control over the bike and his confidence shines through more.

Fact of the matter is, he's never really been any better than a reserve. That's not to say we don't want him to! I'm a massive fan of Kyle and I really hope he can kick on and stamp his authority this season. He's got everything he needs to do so.

I thought it was clear to anyone reading it was a good honest appraisal of Kyle.

Starman in yet another don't read the whole post blunder.

• Like 3

Nasty !!

But true. If somebody else would have said it, you wouldn't have batted an eyelid would you.

Edited by Starman2006

God you are a sad little bar stool

Why, no worse than certain other posters posts.

• Like 1

Kyle is a solid British rider, the sort of rider who any fan would like to have in their team as he always seems to give his all and has shown on numerous occasions that in big meetings he CAN pull some great wins out the bag.

I fear he gets too much focus on him as he rides for Poole at a time when the whole reserve situation has been a right mess in the top flight thanks to the draft system. This focus and the never ending debate about how good he is could increase the pressure on him and harm his development.

Personally, I think in this situation, a rider's performances in the Premier League rather than the Elite League are a truer reflection of ability and in 2016 Kyle achieved a CMA of 6.46 according to speedwaystats.co.uk which is decent enough but still there are many MANY riders achieving a higher average;

Kenneth Bjerre
Craig Cook
Danny King
Edward Kennett
Sam Masters
Josh Grajczonek
Robert Lambert
Rohan Tungate
Steve Worrall
Richard Lawson
Richie Worrall
Jason Garrity
Aaron Summers
Simon Stead
Kevin Wolbert
Ricky Wells
Nicolas Covatti
David Bellego
Anders Thomsen
Ludvig Lindgren
Ulrich Ostergaard
Rene Bach
Stuart Robson
Ben Barker
Kyle Howarth
Ryan Fisher
Charles Wright
Brady Kurtz
Seb Alden
Kevin Doolan
Jack Holder
Matej Kus
Kenneth Hansen
Claus Vissing
Morten Risager
Ryan Douglas
Josh Auty
Paul Starke
Thomas Jorgensen
Hugh Skidmore
Erik Riss
Nikolaj Busk-Jakobsen
Dimitri Berge
Nicklas Porsing
Now some of these riders at the top are established heat leaders, but at best most are EL second strings/strong EL reserves and this is where I think Kyle sits which there is nothing wrong with. I think this season at Poole we can expect Kyle to be a strong, dare I say match winning reserve before becoming a bit of yo-yo second string rider when his average fluctuates. I look forward to following his progress, along with another rider in a similar situation Stars' Lewis Rose, this season.
  • Like 3

Kyle is a solid British rider, the sort of rider who any fan would like to have in their team as he always seems to give his all and has shown on numerous occasions that in big meetings he CAN pull some great wins out the bag.

I fear he gets too much focus on him as he rides for Poole at a time when the whole reserve situation has been a right mess in the top flight thanks to the draft system. This focus and the never ending debate about how good he is could increase the pressure on him and harm his development.

Personally, I think in this situation, a rider's performances in the Premier League rather than the Elite League are a truer reflection of ability and in 2016 Kyle achieved a CMA of 6.46 according to speedwaystats.co.uk which is decent enough but still there are many MANY riders achieving a higher average;

Kenneth Bjerre
Craig Cook
Danny King
Edward Kennett
Sam Masters
Josh Grajczonek
Robert Lambert
Rohan Tungate
Steve Worrall
Richard Lawson
Richie Worrall
Jason Garrity
Aaron Summers
Simon Stead
Kevin Wolbert
Ricky Wells
Nicolas Covatti
David Bellego
Anders Thomsen
Ludvig Lindgren
Ulrich Ostergaard
Rene Bach
Stuart Robson
Ben Barker
Kyle Howarth
Ryan Fisher
Charles Wright
Brady Kurtz
Seb Alden
Kevin Doolan
Jack Holder
Matej Kus
Kenneth Hansen
Claus Vissing
Morten Risager
Ryan Douglas
Josh Auty
Paul Starke
Thomas Jorgensen
Hugh Skidmore
Erik Riss
Nikolaj Busk-Jakobsen
Dimitri Berge
Nicklas Porsing
Now some of these riders at the top are established heat leaders, but at best most are EL second strings/strong EL reserves and this is where I think Kyle sits which there is nothing wrong with. I think this season at Poole we can expect Kyle to be a strong, dare I say match winning reserve before becoming a bit of yo-yo second string rider when his average fluctuates. I look forward to following his progress, along with another rider in a similar situation Stars' Lewis Rose, this season.

Totally impartial. Well done you.. :t:

Why, no worse than certain other posters posts.

Because you don't seem to have the intelligence to know you are.

• Like 2