British Speedway Forum

zzzzzzz Lol!

Hypocrisy and yet another massive whoosh, both in the same post! You only need to come up with your multi poster comment (3 Facebook accounts is it now?) and you've ticked every box.

Yawn ha ha!

3 Facebook accounts???

Think you been having 2 much Christmas drink already.

Have no idea where that comes from.

But at least you can add liar to your unsavoury attributes.

Ah that explains why he's up all night.. And several forum accounts i expect..

you were told the reason why. Don't listen to liars.

Why are you questioning me reporting that members post then? If you don't agree with it then you shouldn't have questioned me.

you are happy to berate others who you assume report posts. It's only fair to point out what a hypocrite you are.

No thanks were not like you and Stevebrum. I knew there was a reason why Steve couldn't sleep.

It's we're not were.

There is a reason I can't sleep. It's already been discussed.

Oh my god. 6 year olds have more intelligent conversations! Why don't you lot PM each other and leave the adults to it! :)

Lisa, you should know Gavan by now, if you don't agree with him he doesn't like you..

• Like 1

Eager to open your Christmas presents are you? Don't worry only 2 more sleeps to go. Or in your case 1 and a quarter lol.

Aah bless. You are probably the sort of person who thinks it's funny to mock illnesses.

No wonder you aren't popular even on your own thread Daz. :t:

• Like 1

Lisa, you should know Gavan by now, if you don't agree with him he doesn't like you..

i think lisa was looking at a more broader picture rather than just gavin dont you

• Like 2

i think lisa was looking at a more broader picture rather than just gavin dont you

Mate you don't know Gavan, ever sinse day one he's been on here he's done nothing but slag poole its management fans and riders off, and that was the prime reason he joined the forum. He's supposed to be an Ippo fan. Count the posts, one one hand. On the poole thread you would run out of fingers toes and anything else you can think of. He doesn't like us he never will.

ah bless you and look.......your bosom buddy Gater1 liked your post. Just for the record I don't dislike people who don't agree with me. I rarely agree with Lisa or Skidder but I don't have a dislike for them. You on the other hand are a complete fool as pointed out by many. If people aren't sure they only have to go to the Horse Racing thread where again everyone is telling you what you are. You have little or no intelligence and quite frankly its hard to have a debate with you. Lisa and the others at least actually chat about things and I have time for those. You are just not worth the interest

Mate you don't know Gavan, ever sinse day one he's been on here he's done nothing but slag poole its management fans and riders off, and that was the prime reason he joined the forum. He's supposed to be an Ippo fan. Count the posts, one one hand. On the poole thread you would run out of fingers toes and anything else you can think of. He doesn't like us he never will.

what a total t0sser you are. I joined to slag off Poole lol yep that's spot on!!! Not much goes on on the Ipswich thread so I post where I want. Just that on the Poole thread a couple of p1llocks annoy the hell out of everyone

Starman, Gavan, Gater1, your continuous bickering on this thread is making it impossible for the rest of us to talk about our club. Page after page of twit for tat childish arguments from the three of you it is extremely boring to the rest of us.

No one cares that you don't like each other. We would just rather talk about speedway than read you lot calling each other names. You three are just as bad as each other so please the three of you, just stop the crap. You are wrecking what was once a decent place to visit. If you want to continue throwing insults at each other take it to personal messages.

Thank you.

• Like 8

I apologise Steve.

Me to, but Gavan is just incapable of debate without causing an arguement. And you rarely ever see a post of his on the Ippo thread. You know as well as i do why he comes on here..

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

Me to, but Gavan is just incapable of debate without causing an arguement. And you rarely ever see a post of his on the Ippo thread. You know as well as i do why he comes on here..

Oh for gawds sake. You can't even simulate an apology without having a snipe at the end of it.

It's a forum. An exchange of views. I don't always agree with Gavan and others, in fact frequently don't, but I read their opinions on speedway without becoming personal because mine are different.

I've said it before but do give it a rest. You continue to cause much of the anti-Poole antagonism on here.

Also said it before, be articulate and constructive or keep say nothing.

Shame you have to join the band of idiots. I thought you might know better..

Is this post because I don't share your views?

Edited by Pirate Baz
  • Like 2

Is this post because I don't share your views?

Nothing to do with my views. Im sick of Gavan coming on here and wreaking the thread, he has his own thread to go on. Believe it or not.

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

Nothing to do with my views. Im sick of Gavan coming on here and wreaking the thread, he has his own thread to go on. Believe it or not.

Exactly what you do on Somerset,Kings Lynn, Coventry, Belle Vue threads which you think is fine but no one is allowed to comment on here. Do you actually appreciate what a hypocrite you are

• Like 2

i can post where I like its a forum!!!! You post on many other threads stop being a daft hypocrite and grow up
  • Like 2

Thats what you said. Not quite the same is it.

i give up, you obviously want to read what isn't written. Good bye.

• Like 1

I thought Chris was a tad 'pissed off' after nine years at Poole only to be thrown out when the numbers don't fit..

Seemed to be quite stoical about it though..

Anyway, a Happy Christmas to all you Poole fans, especially Starman :t:

Is Holder serious???

Surely he knew by this time how Ford works. It's not as if he wasn't paid well for his efforts I'm sure.