British Speedway Forum

Holder has been great for Poole, his home form was fantastic mostly this season, but his away form at times was a shadow of a number one. I would like to see him back, but if he doesn't return, how likely is it that Jack would want to sign on when there appears to be a rift between Ford and Holder?

I would take magic back for sure.. he's possibly a rider like holder who needs regular meetings to stay sharp. Riding set nights doesn't suit everyone. The suggestion of J.holder,Ellis,Newman,kurtz in the same team sounds nice in theory, but would likely be handed some heavy defeats on the road, which is an area that definitely needs to be addressed over the winter after poor away form this season. Hans has spirit, but he isn't the rider he once was and isn't getting any younger, I'm a little dubious about a possible return for him.

• Like 2

1. Chris Holder 8.95/Maciej Janowski 8.97 (If Holder quits)

2. Antonio Lindback 7.00

3. Krzysztof Kasprzak 7.91

4. Thomas H Jonasson 5.69

5. Vaclav Milik 5.67

6. Kyle Newman 4.00 (If I'm understanding the reserves situation right he'll be a 4???)

7. Tom Perry 3.00 (Another 3.00??? Not Ellis, he should be more than that)

Total 42.22/42.24

I know this team will be wrong for some reason or another, but it'd be good to watch I think :)

OR

1. Chris Holder 8.95/Maciej Janowski 8.97

2. Jack Holder 4.10

4. Brady Kurtz 6.44

5. Antonio Lindback 7.10

6. Kyle Newman 4.00

7. Adam Ellis 4.00

Total 42.40/42.42

Why would they make reserves 4? And if they do, why would they increase the points limit? If reserves are a 3/4 then limit will surely stay at 40.5?

And no way shoukd lindback be a 7 next season!

Which is understandable, however Havvy broke his back at Poole and rode for us 4 years later. Depends how mentally strong Holder is as Coventry do need a no1!

But could see him replacing Zagar at BV.

Why replace Zagar, why not ride with him?

Id be surprised if zagar wasnt back at belle vue next season.

Why would they make reserves 4? And if they do, why would they increase the points limit? If reserves are a 3/4 then limit will surely stay at 40.5?

And no way shoukd lindback be a 7 next season!

Good question why would they make reserves a 4 or is it a 4 for the EDRs.In Belle vues case do they make Richie who has ridden at reserve for most of the season a 4 or Stevie a 4 as he is the EDR.?

If you take the EDR averages from the Elite League latest greensheets, the order they come out at is,

1) S Worrall.

2) K Newman.

3) A Ellis.

4) K. Howarth.

5) L. Rose

If on the other hand you take the EDR Averages from the Premier League greensheets, the order is,

1) S Worrall

2) K Howarth ( A Ellis rides in the National League at 10.93 ? what this converts to)

3) J Auty

4) P Starke

5) C Wright

6) K Newman (last three years his Premier average has always been below 7.00)

They must not use Premier League averages for EDRs in 2017.

1. Chris Holder 8.95/Maciej Janowski 8.97 (If Holder quits)

2. Antonio Lindback 7.00

4. Thomas H Jonasson 5.69

5. Vaclav Milik 5.67

6. Kyle Newman 4.00 (If I'm understanding the reserves situation right he'll be a 4???)

7. Tom Perry 3.00 (Another 3.00??? Not Ellis, he should be more than that)

Total 42.22/42.24

I know this team will be wrong for some reason or another, but it'd be good to watch I think :)

OR

1. Chris Holder 8.95/Maciej Janowski 8.97

2. Jack Holder 4.10

4. Brady Kurtz 6.44

5. Antonio Lindback 7.10

6. Kyle Newman 4.00

7. Adam Ellis 4.00

Total 42.40/42.42

If Poland does bring in this idea that they will only take on riders who limit themselves to riding in two leagues then possibly three or four of these riders will not be in the EL, unless they tell Poland where to go.

If you take the EDR averages from the Elite League latest greensheets, the order they come out at is,

1) S Worrall.

2) K Newman.

3) A Ellis.

4) K. Howarth.

5) L. Rose

If on the other hand you take the EDR Averages from the Premier League greensheets, the order is,

1) S Worrall

2) K Howarth ( A Ellis rides in the National League at 10.93 ? what this converts to)

3) J Auty

4) P Starke

5) C Wright

Going to be hard to decide what averages they come in on next season.Don't forget Worrall,Ellis and Rose had spells in the 1-5 to.

Surely you are not suggesting that either of Newman and Ellis should be at reserve next year? Both are more than capable of holding their own in the 1-5 (as demonstrated last night) so I wouldn't expect either to be a reserve next year.

Speedway is a team sport currently based around rider averages. If the BSPA keep the EDR system, and allow Newman and Ellis to ride in the Elite League on converted Premier League averages (the current system), then it is likely they would be reserves. Are you being deliberately ignorant, or trolling me here?

Newman and/or Ellis would be fine at second string, I agree, but if Poole can use them at reserve, why wouldn't they? It bears zero reflection on their ambition as riders, it's purely a mechanic of the team building process.

Edited by Bleeds Pirate Blue
  • Like 1

1) S Worrall.

2) K Newman.

3) A Ellis.

4) K. Howarth.

5) L. Rose

1) S Worrall

3) J Auty

4) P Starke

5) C Wright

Shows the progress of worrall seeing has hes spent majority of the elite league season racing at number 2.

• Like 1

Speedway is a team sport currently based around rider averages. If the BSPA keep the EDR system, and allow Newman and Ellis to ride in the Elite League on converted Premier League averages (the current system), then it is likely they would be reserves. Are you being deliberately ignorant, or trolling me here?

Newman and/or Ellis would be fine at second string, I agree, but if Poole can use them at reserve, why wouldn't they? It bears zero reflection on their ambition as riders, it's purely a mechanic of the team building process.

Why is it ignorant to have an opinion that differs from yours? If you ask me you are the ignorant one! :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Going to be hard to decide what averages they come in on next season.Don't forget Worrall,Ellis and Rose had spells in the 1-5 to.

I'm sure Matt will come up with something agreeable, to Poole anyway.

Why is it ignorant to have an opinion that differs from yours? If you ask me you are the ignorant one! :rolleyes:

Piece for a couple of days then mr boring breaks ranks... :nono:

• Like 1