British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
topaz325

Workington V Redcar 1/10/16 (pl) 19:00 Hrs

getting 6 points on a tac ride and then trying to explain to the taxman why you didn't get paid for the extra 3 points you earned .... .try telling the job center you do work , but you dont get paid for it . its all recorded on the meeting scores in black n white .

B.T.W. i am not trying to cause a rumble in the jungle .

. .

i'm gobsmacked - if you score 6 you should be paid for six - i just assumed you were - crazy

i'm gobsmacked - if you score 6 you should be paid for six - i just assumed you were - crazy

I guess finishing first and scoring three points is different to finishing first with a different helmet colour, best they all finish second or third and get paid for 2 or 1 instead of 3 - that makes sense. Don't get me wrong I dislike it and would prefer not to use it but riders want to win whether they are racing for 3,2,1 or even 6 points.

• Like 1

although it is funny that when they put the black n white helmet cover on , their form suddenly has an increase of world championship status . ..... we will never know the answer to the debate .