British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Speedway 2017 News,line-ups, Rumours Etc

Don`t forget tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday-see separate threads.

They're already in my calendar but thanks for the reminder, much appreciated. I can't get to any live speedway meetings so rely on televised or streamed meetings to get my fix of speedway :)

I've been trying to follow the pre season challenge matches the best I can but don't recall seeing anything of Janowski yet, Has he been involved in any meetings or is he injured?

I've been trying to follow the pre season challenge matches the best I can but don't recall seeing anything of Janowski yet, Has he been involved in any meetings or is he injured?

The latest article on him by Sportowefakty says he has recovered from his collar bone injury but has not been risked in the training matches- I`m sure he will be practising this week in Wroclaw and line-up on Sunday. http://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/677996/janowski-byl-w-skladzie-ale-zostal-w-domu-trener-dobrucki-dmucha-na-zimne

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

The latest article on him by Sportowefakty says he has recovered from his collar bone injury but has not been risked in the training matches- I`m sure he will be practising this week in Wroclaw and line-up on Sunday. http://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/677996/janowski-byl-w-skladzie-ale-zostal-w-domu-trener-dobrucki-dmucha-na-zimne

Magic is riding for Wroclaw in the training match in Czestochowa this afternoon.