or

M Fricke 9.91

J Jacobs 5.36

R Worrall 8.49

S Worrall 8.47

C Cooke 9.83

M Williamson 3.67

D Bewley 4.00

Both awful teams.could be close though, but surely go with Bewley at reserve and someone else for Davies in that first option.

R worrall is very poor value on that average, better to go with Hougaard in that 2nd side. or better still, zagar and downgrade Williamson to lee Payne.

It is on the Poole website

"Ford has also confirmed that the Pirates first team action of 2017 will against Wolverhampton in the Elite Shield, with the Pirates travelling to Monmore Green on Monday 27th March with the return leg on Wednesday 29th March. The Wimborne Road season opener will be the Darcy Ward Invitational Meeting on Friday 24th March."

Also the World Cup is going back to Kings Lynn.

Pretty obvious to me that Belle Vue will not run next year

Not shocked about world cup. We have no promotion to promote it so having it at lynn is the safe bet.

I've since found out the Elite shield is always the league winners versus the previous winner so that would have ruled us out anyway so nothing to worry about

Cook

B.Kurtz

Nicholls

S. Worrall

Hougaard

Bewley/Williamson

Smith/Bickley

Or

Fricke

MPT

Cook

S.Worrall

Hougaard

Bewley/Williamson

Smith/Bickley

Fantasy purposes only of course.

Also the World Cup is going back to Kings Lynn.

Pretty obvious to me that Belle Vue will not run next year

Why not. We got the World cup in 0-4, and we carried on winning several more league titles... :party:

Both awful teams.could be close though, but surely go with Bewley at reserve and someone else for Davies in that first option.

I'm sorry but your last promotion went bust. I tried to build teams for your club with riders that rode for either the Aces or the Colts last year with which you'd win home meetings. And don't cost too much, since your club are at the mercy of Manchester City Council. Either of those teams I posted are viable under severe financial scrutiny I believe. A returning Nicholls is a pipe dream. Freicke & Hougaard are better bets for your #2.

Fricke

Cook

Hougaard

S Worrall

L Bjerre

Bewley

J Smith

Fricke

Cook

Hougaard

S Worrall

L Bjerre

Bewley

J Smith

Like it

• Like 1

Nice thought Phil, but unless something we are not party too is going on behind the scenes, we will have to wait for a new "promotion" to be put in place. However, the longer it takes to sort the sorry mess at BV out, the harder it will become to form a side. One scenario I do not wish to see again is the type of team we had in 2007. We were cannon fodder that year. But that wouldn't be a bad side if it were to be achieved.

Pity poor Swindon who have used 27% of the allotted 50 point limit with a single rider.

I just get the impression that all this average alteration is moving towards a single division eventually.

Pity poor Swindon who have used 27% of the allotted 50 point limit with a single rider.

I just get the impression that all this average alteration is moving towards a single division eventually.

Well they cannot go backwards, they've sort of backed themselves into a corner.. :o

Edited by Starman2006

I'm sorry but your last promotion went bust. I tried to build teams for your club with riders that rode for either the Aces or the Colts last year with which you'd win home meetings. And don't cost too much, since your club are at the mercy of Manchester City Council. Either of those teams I posted are viable under severe financial scrutiny I believe. A returning Nicholls is a pipe dream. Freicke & Hougaard are better bets for your #2.

No they didn't. They got kicked out of the stadium for refusing to pay any rent.

Whatever. Unsustainable. The teams I posted are inexpensive.

Nice thought Phil, but unless something we are not party too is going on behind the scenes, we will have to wait for a new "promotion" to be put in place. However, the longer it takes to sort the sorry mess at BV out, the harder it will become to form a side. One scenario I do not wish to see again is the type of team we had in 2007. We were cannon fodder that year. But that wouldn't be a bad side if it were to be achieved.

This is my worry to i posted the same thought on another thread.I just hope that if the BSPA want speedway to continue at Belle vue they have someone or a new promoter in place getting a competitive team together for next year.Because as you say if the same thing happens as it did in 2007 when the new promoters took over late and we had a very poor team of left over riders that other teams did not want then we are in big trouble.The die hard fans will still stand behind the club if they field a very poor team as they did in 2007 but the new /returning fans i would think will not so the gates will fall in a big way.So a poor team will lead to poor crowds and without good crowds to bring in the money any new promoter will need to make a go of the club will not be there.

A poor team will leave Belle vues future looking very bleak.