British Speedway Forum

If the club has gone bust then they will become the assets of the BSPA.If the promoters have gone bust then they will be the assets of carswell. Which one is it. ?

I assume it's the same situation as Rick frost. He still has assets without owning a club

I assume it's the same situation as Rick frost. He still has assets without owning a club

So if thats the case it will be Carswell.

If the club has gone bust then they will become the assets of the BSPA.If the promoters have gone bust then they will be the assets of carswell. Which one is it. ?

I don't believe anyone has officially "gone bust." I believe BSPa revoked the license (presumably issued to the three directors of the relevant companies, bit not sure?) due to financial concerns. But to my knowledge none of the companies have been declared insolvent nor any of the promoters declared bankrupt.

So if thats the case it will be Carswell.

I remember well when T Mole sold Belle Vue to DG and Mort, minus a certain Mr Crump as Mole owned Crump and not Belle Vue.

Was Carswell ever named as a promoter of Belle vue or did he just put money into the club.?

I have just looked at a programme and George Carswell has Promoter against his name, the BSPA have not said that BVs assets have been taken by them, so unsure of current position.

Wonder if it's true Jon Cook to run Belle Vue in 2017?

Nothing is impossible. However, I can't remember the last time Cook ventured north to Belle Vue with his Lakeside team. It was always Neil Vatcher on his own who came with the Hammers.

Whoever takes over the Belle Vue promotion need to build a team of riders that want to ride for Belle Vue and who are inexpensive, that is clear. You have a track at the NSS that is more beneficial for riders to ride than any other track in the country since it is far more like a Polish track than any other British track. And Poland is the only place a rider can now make serious money. Sell that to the youngsters. Get the best young Brits riding for the Colts, not for money, just for experience. Progress those youngsters through the the Aces. You'll have good years & bad years depending on which youngsters come through.

Cooke & the Worralls begin the trend in team building terms for this year. Start with that. Take one of Fricke & Hougaard to bolster points.

• Like 3

Cook the Worrells Fricke/Hougaard Bewley poss Jacobs would be most Belle vues fans team of choice not a make do cheap team.

Cook the Worrells Fricke/Hougaard Bewley poss Jacobs would be most Belle vues fans team of choice not a make do cheap team.

That's also a weak team. Only two genuine hl, and r worrall/Jacobs would be one of the weakest 2nd string pairings on the league.

That's also a weak team. Only two genuine hl, and r worrall/Jacobs would be one of the weakest 2nd string pairings on the league.

That team looks pretty solid tbh. The Worralls are heatleaders as far as the Premiership goes, this isn't the EL anymore. Look at Swindon, they're likely to have Ellis/Bellego as one of their heatleaders and top second string. Their lower order will be similar to one containing Jacobs, Bewley and Williamson too.

Personally think your team will be Cook, Fricke, Worrall, Worrall, Jacobs, Bewley, Williamson.

That team looks pretty solid tbh. The Worralls are heatleaders as far as the Premiership goes, this isn't the EL anymore. Look at Swindon, they're likely to have Ellis/Bellego as one of their heatleaders and top second string. Their lower order will be similar to one containing Jacobs, Bewley and Williamson too.

Personally think your team will be Cook, Fricke, Worrall, Worrall, Jacobs, Bewley, Williamson.

With Fricke be with Coventry. Is he a BV asset or Coventry asset.

I don't think he's a Coventry asset although he does live there.

He was an Edinburgh asset when he went to Belle Vue. Don't know if BV bought him.