British Speedway Forum

no idea, best ask the BSPA if you want to know more.

He won't even match that average anyway as according to you he is well past his sell by date. :rolleyes:

Have you spoke to Nic to find out his reasons?

You are quoting words given as a possible reason.

As a professional speedway rider im sure Nic has enough about him to realise just because there has been a few neg heads saying he's not good enough wouldn't effect his decision where to ride.The best way to have dealt with that was to prove the doubters wrong and win the Wolves fans over.I for one believe e made a decision who to ride for taking many different things into account. But hey ho thats his decision no one else made his mind up and good luck to the lad for next season

Wolves fans have only themselves to blame for te reason Klindt won't go back to wolves. And to add insult to injury he actually lives in Wolverhampton.

Whats this ...have a go at the Wolves fans for having an opinion. If a few people on social media have really made his mind up not to ride for us I'd be very surprised.

• Like 1

Wolves fans have only themselves to blame for te reason Klindt won't go back to wolves. And to add insult to injury he actually lives in Wolverhampton.

Yes, it's well known that speedway riders -- high-speed, no-brakes motorcyclists -- are, to a man, members of Generation Snowflake whose every career move is swayed by the utterances of a few fans on social media.

Try harder.

• Like 2

Tbh I think its because Nicolai wants to become an Elite league winner.

No point joining Wolves considering they only win the title once in every 7 years.

Yeah no challenge for Nic to do it with Wolves, having been a member of the 2009 title side. Better to have a go with someone else.

• Like 1

Tbh I think its because Nicolai wants to become an Elite league winner.

No point joining Wolves considering they only win the title once in every 7 years.

He won't be a elite league winner for 2 reasons.The Elite league doesn't exist and Poole won't be good enough .so put that is ya big poole pipe and smoke it. Edited by outofdarkness
  • Like 2

Yes, it's well known that speedway riders -- high-speed, no-brakes motorcyclists -- are, to a man, members of Generation Snowflake whose every career move is swayed by the utterances of a few fans on social media.

Try harder.

Although, wasn't it the Wolves promotion who have stated this was a significant reason?

• Like 1

As a professional speedway rider im sure Nic has enough about him to realise just because there has been a few neg heads saying he's not good enough wouldn't effect his decision where to ride.The best way to have dealt with that was to prove the doubters wrong and win the Wolves fans over.I for one believe e made a decision who to ride for taking many different things into account. But hey ho thats his decision no one else made his mind up and good luck to the lad for next season

Exactly. It's good of the Wolves management to allow him to go where he wants.

Money likely to have played it's part too.

I hope they look after him unlike other teams who have sacked him when he hasn't been in decent form. Let's face it Poole haven't a great record for looking after their riders however.

Although, wasn't it the Wolves promotion who have stated this was a significant reason?

I had that down as a classic diversionary tactic!

I had that down as a classic diversionary tactic!

Or another foot in mouth attack on their fans expressing opinions?

• Like 1

Alright SGB Prem. Poole will be good enough btw. Easiest title we will ever win next season.

Save that quote for the end of the season. :rofl:

• Like 3

Save that quote for the end of the season. :rofl:

Yeah but then you will just get the excuses we were weakened by injury blah, blah, blah!

• Like 4

Exactly. It's good of the Wolves management to allow him to go where he wants.

Money likely to have played it's part too.

I hope they look after him unlike other teams who have sacked him when he hasn't been in decent form. Let's face it Poole haven't a great record for looking after their riders however.

Too right Steve.They could have blocked him from riding for Poole and either forced him into riding for us or no one.I for one believe they made a very honourable decision.

Poole do like to manipulate the system to bring in replacements.

Alright SGB Prem. Poole will be good enough btw. Easiest title we will ever win next season.

I admire your believe but not your arrogance .Why are Poole fans so cocky.I think Rye house, wolves etc may well give you a good run for your money.It's a long season and not even started and you know the winners. Blimey. ...it's psychic monster....how frightening is that.

I guess you'll be down the bookies putting your house on it then.

• Like 1

Or another foot in mouth attack on their fans expressing opinions?

:t:

We will have a high scoring reserve throughout the season. We also have 2 No.1s in Kasprzak and Andersen. Andersen wouldn't normally be a No.1 but the league is watered down now.

Rye are a very good team but they wouldn't beat us over 2 legs next season. Wolves in all honesty I think you will be a bit top heavy Fantastic top 3 but the reserves will be weak unless an unrealistic name would be willing to do all 3 British leagues next season. Lynn will be a good side as well but like Wolves could be weak at reserve tbh I don't rate Huckenbeck as highly as others do in Britain.

BV will have a very tight budget so I don't think they will be putting out a title winning team. The same goes for Leicester.

Coventry (Not enough fire power), Somerset (Poor line-up) and Swindon (Weak tail) wont get near us over 2 legs.

As everybody knows reserves are important. How many meetings have been decided by the reserves over the last few years.

Yes we have Shanes but at the end of the day he will only get 3 rides a meeting imo. More than likely against the other weaker reserves in the league.

Sorry to bare the bad news but you've been giving us some stick over our possible line up,so here comes your stick.Anderson may well be your number one, but he's well past his sell by date .I would compare Anderson to our possible second strings,Skornicki (as long as match fit and on decent machinery )or Musielak. Kk can be a match winner,when he's in the mood but there again no doubt he'll go awol as usual on occasions too.

Lets be very honest about 2017 season,it is unpredictable, i think teams will.be more competitive than you think and your team isn't as strong as you think

We will have a high scoring reserve throughout the season. We also have 2 No.1s in Kasprzak and Andersen. Andersen wouldn't normally be a No.1 but the league is watered down now.

Rye are a very good team but they wouldn't beat us over 2 legs next season. Wolves in all honesty I think you will be a bit top heavy Fantastic top 3 but the reserves will be weak unless an unrealistic name would be willing to do all 3 British leagues next season. Lynn will be a good side as well but like Wolves could be weak at reserve tbh I don't rate Huckenbeck as highly as others do in Britain.

BV will have a very tight budget so I don't think they will be putting out a title winning team. The same goes for Leicester.

Coventry (Not enough fire power), Somerset (Poor line-up) and Swindon (Weak tail) wont get near us over 2 legs.

As everybody knows reserves are important. How many meetings have been decided by the reserves over the last few years.

Yes we have Shanes but at the end of the day he will only get 3 rides a meeting imo. More than likely against the other weaker reserves in the league.

Poole havent got a string reserve though.. Klindt is s**t he has that average for a reason

Wolves top 3 (if Masters signs) is stronger than Pooles. Kurtz needs to kick in and Newman has done nothing in the top 5 when he gets out in there (though obviously it's a weaker league) lots of hoo ha about Klindt but he can blow hot and cold. Poole had the strongest team last year and blew it. Over confidence becomes arrogance and that becomes misplaced