British Speedway Forum

pretty sure wolves are going to put together the pre season 2017 premiership favourites,sometimes the numbers just fall in to place

pretty sure wolves are going to put together the pre season 2017 premiership favourites,sometimes the numbers just fall in to place

Will make a pleasant change. We're usually the arse draggers :D

Edited by Wolfsbane

There is no difference. A rider DOES NOT get a reduction for not riding for two season. It's 3 seasons minimum. There have been many riders over the years come out of retirement, they get no reduction. Why should Adam be different?

I can't think of another rider that has come out of a 2 year retirement and stayed on same top flight average other than Todd Wiltshire.

I take it you have seen both riders on several occasions?

I have watched a lot of premier league speedway and I can assure you both riders will get mullered

in the new premier league.They are on 5ish aveerages for a reason.

While I'm at it whats all this talk about Gino Manzares on several threads all these three are middle

order championship riders at best.

There is no difference. A rider DOES NOT get a reduction for not riding for two season. It's 3 seasons minimum. There have been many riders over the years come out of retirement, they get no reduction. Why should Adam be different?

Agreed. Can't have your toffee and your ha'penny, as they say up north.

If Adams/CVS are considering signing Skornicki and expecting him to average over 9. They are on some fantastic drugs. He was never more than a good reserve in 2004, by the time the league was watered down in 2009 he was a valuable second string. He is not going to be worth signing now.. There are 40 year old riders that could hold down a 9+ average in this league but Adam Skornicki is not one of them.

Lindgren, & Klindt are on bonus averages for their ability. They are your assests.

Thorsell, Clegg & Masters have attainable averages and want to ride for the club.

There are Wolves first 5 signings.

Skornicki on 9+ is ridiculous.

• Like 3

Good top two who both improved last season and should be as strong as any or her top two and with Masters it would from a good top three.

Would like to see a few changes as second strings and Musielak has to be in the running on a decent average and maybe a fresh face as the other second string like Riss or Berge and only Skornicki if he is reduced which has been done before in Steve Boxall and Rob Near being reassessed

Max definitely at reserve and a new partner like Bradley Wilson or a 5,00 newbie.

Edited by T.N.T.

Musielak definite no carnt ride the track don't care what his average is no good having one or two half decent meetings away and

being rubbish at home sorry but its the truth would love to see him prove me wrong but he just cannot get round our track

Musielak definite no carnt ride the track don't care what his average is no good having one or two half decent meetings away and

being rubbish at home sorry but its the truth would love to see him prove me wrong but he just cannot get round our track

Disagree. With your likely top 3 you can carry a 2nd string who isn't great at home - doubt you will get beaten at Monmore.

Therefore a rider who is good value away becomes a good signing, and the poor home scores will mean he could also be on an attractive average for you in 2018.

That said, I'd still target joonas and Klindt as your 2nd strings.

Disagree. With your likely top 3 you can carry a 2nd string who isn't great at home - doubt you will get beaten at Monmore.

Therefore a rider who is good value away becomes a good signing, and the poor home scores will mean he could also be on an attractive average for you in 2018.

That said, I'd still target joonas and Klindt as your 2nd strings.

That would quite a top 4 if we signed Klymakorpi (and Masters). I assume that would leave us very weak the bottom.

So Poole have gone with a 2 pointer, James Shanes. Interesting.

That would quite a top 4 if we signed Klymakorpi (and Masters). I assume that would leave us very weak the bottom.

A top 4 of Lindgren, Thorsell, Masters and Joonas would be the best top 4 in the league. Get one of the best 2 2 pointers in JPB or Hume alongside Clegg and you would be hot favourites