British Speedway Forum

There seem to be few hints on the Poole thread about Klindt. As we know Ford loves grabbing bargain averages, so I think we can count him out.

Don't be too hasty to dismiss.

I would like him at Poole but checking his profile and doing some digging I see he has clubs signed for 2017 in Poland (Nice PL 1 so no restriction on countries he can ride) Sweden and even Denmark (Wed track). he has also been appointed Captain of his Danish team.

If he signs for Poole my first thought was fixture clash on Wed as its difficult enough them trying to work Hans Andersons Danish fixtures let alone a second Dane with same problem.

I wonder if he may have been the Dane Matt Ford was referring to when he said he had tried to sign a Dane who had ridden UK before (unnamed) who most assume was Kenneth Bjere. He couldn't sign the unnamed Dane due to Danish fixture clashes.Maybe it was in fact Klindt who has the real attractive low average so one ace reserve possibility.

It's just a thought.

I guess that Nic Klindt will ride where Nic Klindt wants to ride. If it ain't Wolves then the loan fee will go towards paying the wages of those who do want to. That being said if CVS allows one his own assets on a false average to go elsewhere I'll be amazed.

I guess that Nic Klindt will ride where Nic Klindt wants to ride. If it ain't Wolves then the loan fee will go towards paying the wages of those who do want to. That being said if CVS allows one his own assets on a false average to go elsewhere I'll be amazed.

I would not mind him being at Swindon, a good hard trying rider on a good average.

• Like 1

I would not mind him being at Swindon, a good hard trying rider on a good average.

It's only november but I guess it's ABP time again ;):D

Wolves have their top two secured and Max Clegg is sure to be added shortly and so should Sam Masters if doubling up works out and any red tape can be cleared, so there is 17.11 likely to be left for the three spaces left by Woffinden, Karlsson and almost certainly Howarth so they will be considerably weaker than the title winning seven.

With heat leaders secured it is two second strings and a reserve required to finish off the team but which way they go is the mystery everyone tries to work out. Will it be three riders of equal ability or two strong signings and a new 2.00 reserve possibly from Birmingham or Cradley squads in the National League. Batchelor, Schlein, Howarth or Sedgman would be decent back up and

Nicolai Klindt at 5.42 is the bargain and a Wolves asset which should be one of the first on the books but think he may be looking at a track that races on a different night and if there is a beach nearby, even better. Tobiasz Museilak is a asset and showed some of his potential last season in Sweden and in Poland has switched to the same track as Lindgren on a Sunday. As a second string he should be a decent signing and looking at the others around that figure,

Dimitri Berge, Erik Riss and Rory Schlein would form a strong top five but mean a low ranking reserve with Clegg. If they are looking at a stronger reserve, Simon Lambert or Kai Huckenback are around five and worth considering but that leaves just about 12 for the last two and but signing both and one from Berge, Riss or Museilak would be a more balanced seven

Wolves have their top two secured and Max Clegg is sure to be added shortly and so should Sam Masters if doubling up works out and any red tape can be cleared, so there is 17.11 likely to be left for the three spaces left by Woffinden, Karlsson and almost certainly Howarth so they will be considerably weaker than the title winning seven.

With heat leaders secured it is two second strings and a reserve required to finish off the team but which way they go is the mystery everyone tries to work out. Will it be three riders of equal ability or two strong signings and a new 2.00 reserve possibly from Birmingham or Cradley squads in the National League. Batchelor, Schlein, Howarth or Sedgman would be decent back up and

Nicolai Klindt at 5.42 is the bargain and a Wolves asset which should be one of the first on the books but think he may be looking at a track that races on a different night and if there is a beach nearby, even better. Tobiasz Museilak is a asset and showed some of his potential last season in Sweden and in Poland has switched to the same track as Lindgren on a Sunday. As a second string he should be a decent signing and looking at the others around that figure,

Dimitri Berge, Erik Riss and Rory Schlein would form a strong top five but mean a low ranking reserve with Clegg. If they are looking at a stronger reserve, Simon Lambert or Kai Huckenback are around five and worth considering but that leaves just about 12 for the last two and but signing both and one from Berge, Riss or Museilak would be a more balanced seven

Some interesting names - however neither Klindt nor Batchelor would be in my team as they don't get on well with the Monmore track.

Assuming Fred, Jacob, Sam and Max are retained...

Tobiasz, Nicolai and Ash Morris all have unfinished business. However, if we can secure a decent 2pter - we could go for Proctor over Klindt.

Knowing CVS & Adams, I will be amazed if Clegg isn't the lowest averaged rider in their team for next year.

As reserves are no longer protected a strong reserve pairing can be an advantage or disadvantage depending on the format.

Not having protected rides is going to be hard for the low ranked riders as they will be now looking at picking up vital third places against second string visitors

Looking at what has been posted so far getting Berege would be good but I can't help thinking Museilak would be worth a gamble and signing those two would leave just enough for Danny Ayres or Arthur Sissis alongside Clegg.

If you believe everything you read on the Poole site,and Klindt is heading for the south coast,then there needs to be a re-think on our plans for next season.

Nic will miss a fair few meetings for the Pirates,has he as already signed a two year contact to captain Esbjerg in the Danish league.

Looking through all the averages now(minus Klindt)the best I can come up with whats left is ***************************

Lindgren----10.09

Todd Kurtz ----- 5.76

Masters ---- 8.88

Palm Toft ---- 6.98

Thorssell ----- 9.88

Clegg ------ 4.34

Dan Bewley ---- 4.00

Total ------- 49.93

Belle Vue will probably use Bewley if they run,But if not,hes done pretty well in the 3 meetings at Monmore last season.

Arthur Sissis and Matt Williamson are alternatives,both fit within the points limit.

• Like 1

Do we not have to have 2 british riders in the team.

I thought that was only in the Championship :unsure:

It wouldn't be the first time though would it?

• Like 1

I thought that was only in the Championship :unsure:

All premiership and championship teams must have a minimum of 2 British riders in their team in 2017. Blimey

• Like 1