British Speedway Forum

Australians shouldn't have second jobs unless it's a last resort with no alternative.

The door should be firmly shut on Poles in response to the hostile and anti-British measures their league is introducing.

Keep Clegg if you like.

But Poles like Skornicki put there British commitments first so we shouldn't tar everyone with the same brush.

• Like 3

If Wolves replaced Masters (Mr Aussie two-jobs),Skornicki (Polish) and Clegg with King, Kerr and Bates you should win the league

The three riders you are suggesting as replacements have very poor form around Monmore compared to the riders already in the squad so your suggestion that we would win the league with them in the squad is off the mark.

But Poles like Skornicki put there British commitments first so we shouldn't tar everyone with the same brush.

Adam seems to have turned his back on Poland as he is riding on an ACU licence rather than a Polish one.

• Like 1

The three riders you are suggesting as replacements have very poor form around Monmore compared to the riders already in the squad so your suggestion that we would win the league with them in the squad is off the mark.

Adam seems to have turned his back on Poland as he is riding on an ACU licence rather than a Polish one.

Exactly, which makes the comment from HM all the more ludicrous.

Australians shouldn't have second jobs unless it's a last resort with no alternative.

The door should be firmly shut on Poles in response to the hostile and anti-British measures their league is introducing.

Keep Clegg if you like.

Masters is not likely to turn his back on the British league. Until he does - it would be harsh for him to loose his job due to the coventry saga. Skornicki is a wolves riders and has more of an alligence with wolves fans than any British rider currently riding. Plus hes riding on a SCB licence anyhow. Id have signed Kerr had we gone a different route team building wise , but King is more of a big track rider tbh.

And as he is riding on a British ACU licence he could ride for us in SWC 😉 Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE
  • Like 2

Sounds like youre a right bunch of woolly liberal do-gooders. Put your Nation first.

Sounds like youre a right bunch of woolly liberal do-gooders. Put your Nation first.

And sounds like you like to pick on Wolves and make an example of there team building structure.

You would have more credibility if you selected other top flight teams with a similar point if view.

Someone clearly has an issue with Wolves, mask your nation first argument that's now not believable.

King is generally tripe around Monmore. Bet you would have loved us to be weaker to suit your so called nation first argument, fooling no one.

• Like 1

If you don't fancy Kingy there's always Garrity.

Kingy can then go to Somerset (instead of Grazjonek) or to Poole (instead of Kasperjak). I'd suggest Leicester also (instead of Gomolski) but don't think he'd be allowed to.

If you don't fancy Kingy there's always Garrity.

Kingy can then go to Somerset (instead of Grazjonek) or to Poole (instead of Kasperjak). I'd suggest Leicester also (instead of Gomolski) but don't think he'd be allowed to.

It doesn't matter what you suggest.

There is a children's section though if you want to post your fantasies in there.

I see Leicester have developed some backbone and done the right thing by King and Bates.

This country has become a soft pushover, too much sentimentality around, and this seems to be epitomised around Monmore Green and other places.

When I was shown the door by Kenya after building and running a business, it was a case of get out now, you take nothing with you.

I didn't moan about it, its life and now in my 80's I'm still farming and farting.

I didn't moan about it, its life and now in my 80's I'm still farming and farting.

That explains quite a lot of your posts then. The gases must have addled your thinking process.

• Like 1

But they probably will this year, can we worry about next year in 12 months time?

It's always up for debate what might happen in any year.

End. Of. Debate.

BTW your favourite David Howe was rubbish at PK's testimonial. And Ricky Wells proved he would have been a more valuable signing than Thorsell & Masters, average wise. Klindt beat Thorsell by half a lap. Funny. He is a Poole reserve, yet a Wolves asset, and Thorsell is your second heat leader. Skornicki is injured already and likely to miss you opener. Harris & Nicholls were more impressive than Thorsell & Masters, just imagine how good a team wolves *could* have signed.

On the plus side Howarth wasn't as bad as I thought he'd be.

BTW your favourite David Howe was rubbish at PK's testimonial. And Ricky Wells proved he would have been a more valuable signing than Thorsell & Masters, average wise. Klindt beat Thorsell by half a lap. Funny. He is a Poole reserve, yet a Wolves asset, and Thorsell is your second heat leader. Skornicki is injured already and likely to miss you opener. Harris & Nicholls were more impressive than Thorsell & Masters, just imagine how good a team wolves *could* have signed.

On the plus side Howarth wasn't as bad as I thought he'd be.

Clearly you went to a different meeting to anyone else.

Howe was pretty impressive given his time away from the sport and improved as the meeting went on.

Thorssell and Masters between them scored 36pts, Nicholls and Harris scored 30. So more garbage.

Wells is excellent at Monmore, it's his away form that lets him down.

Of course Klindt didn't beat Thorssell by half a lap at all not that he is at all relevant as he didn't want to sign for Wolves.

• Like 1

With respect Steve, if Skornicki was a modern day flying Pole like any of these

• Patryk Dudek
  • Maciej Janowski.
  • Krzysztof Kasprzak.
  • Janusz Kołodziej.
  • Piotr Pawlicki.

He wouldn't be allowed to put British speedway first.

With respect Steve, if Skornicki was a modern day flying Pole like any of these

• Patryk Dudek
  • Maciej Janowski.
  • Krzysztof Kasprzak.
  • Janusz Kołodziej.
  • Piotr Pawlicki.
He wouldn't be allowed to put British speedway first.
adam has always put British speedway first even when he was polish champion
  • Like 1