British Speedway Forum
Bash

Ipswich 2017

Sorry to disappoint you MR HORNE[do you have horns in your head] I don't come from Glasgow.Now tell me which parts of my statement are wrong

If I did I know what part of your anatomy I would stick them. I dont care where you come from and dont care. The part where you (think lol) Glasgow is going to win at the ever improving Foxhall stadium

make me LMFAO !!!

Tell me one team in the league that would not have signed Rory Schlien on a 7.17 average ???

Looking at the completed teams so far im not worried about Berwick , Scunthorpe or Workington.

Newcastle again look solid.

Sheffield quite clearly are looking like the team to beat so far.

Peterborough looking average.

Glasgow im not worried about either. King is better than any of the heat leaders and im sure Schlein and Covatti will be somewhere close to the same as the other 2. Lets say Glasgow slightly have the edge in the heat leader area. The reserves look similar level, but at second string we have Heeps and Newman, Glasgow have just over 8 points for 2 riders who in no way can be as good a pair as Heeps and Newman.

Im more than happy with the team and Sheffield and Newcastle apart i cant see another team as good

I think Glasgow will be up there if they sign Bewley, plenty of improvement in their bottom four to go with the three heatleaders. Ipswich certainly will be too.

Thought I would do a bit of analysis for Mr Horne who said Ipswich were going to win at Glasgow next season [its not a joke ]. There will be 5 Ipswich team members for next season that rode at Glasgow this year. I will now list how many heats they won and rides taken Hume 0 from 4 Covatti 1 from 4 Heeps 0 from 4 King 1 from 5 Newman 0 from 5 riding at no 2 Looking at these figures we should be worried I think not

Thought I would do a bit of analysis for Mr Horne who said Ipswich were going to win at Glasgow next season [its not a joke ]. There will be 5 Ipswich team members for next season that rode at Glasgow this year. I will now list how many heats they won and rides taken Hume 0 from 4 Covatti 1 from 4 Heeps 0 from 4 King 1 from 5 Newman 0 from 5 riding at no 2 Looking at these figures we should be worried I think not

no pressure on Rory and Connor then!! lol 👍
  • Like 2

Oh I love a bit of b!tchyness between the kids of the clubs. My teams better than your team, ner ner ne ner ner👭👨‍👨‍👧‍👦👬

• Like 2

Please read my post again manse!!! Where did I say Ipswich were going to win at Glasgow??? Stop making up posts to suit yourself and stay to the facts.

Just noticed Redcar have put a decent side together with Ben Barker as a no2, good luck to him esp when he was not offered another spot at Ipswich.

Please read my post again manse!!! Where did I say Ipswich were going to win at Glasgow??? Stop making up posts to suit yourself and stay to the facts.

Just noticed Redcar have put a decent side together with Ben Barker as a no2, good luck to him esp when he was not offered another spot at Ipswich.

Be interesting in the pits at Redcar next season.

Post 796 we are going to win at your hole next year was what you said. Memory loss i think

Post 796 we are going to win at your hole next year was what you said. Memory loss i think

Mr Horne has shown with almost every post on any subject that the only thing consistent is his negativity about almost everything or everyone whether Ipswich or the opposition 😲😲
  • Like 1