British Speedway Forum
Bash

Ipswich 2017

Shame nico won't fit, personally I think Gino would be worth a punt, can't see him being worse than Justin points and will at least give it 100%

Isn't it end of July that any changes need to be made by anyway?

I have previously said that Connor could cost us in any potential playoffs but he's definitely picking up now so the current weak link is Justin I'm afraid to say.

If he doesn't pick up we will have problems against the better sides at the business end of the season.

If changes were going to be made they would have been done by now. So what we have is what we will finish with. As of yet sedgmen still hasn't had one of those meetings where he is untouchable. Maybe just maybe he is saving it for when it's needed the most.

• Like 1

will you be there to see the untouchable justin sedgman ?

honest question .

Depends when he is going to do it.

It currently doesn't look like I will be there this week, but a lot can happen between now and then. I did manage to watch his not very inspiring performance last week. I will also be watching at your place on the 19th and then a couple of weeks later at Redcar. They are my only definates at the moment. who do workington race against the week after the 19th?? Shall be watching that one to.

Just looked and it the Sunday that week against Berwick.

Edited by baldyman

Who is at Foxhall on Thursday?

Scotsman and the Monarchs ...

Yep I'll be putting in a rare guest appearance!!

At least seeing Sedgy hit double figures to shut baldyman up will soften the pain when our boys don't hit 35!! :wink::wink:

Might even trudge along next week to see how the millionaires fare this time around.

• Like 3

If we were playing blackjack Id say we sit with a hand totalling 17 and have decided to stick.

We've done so whilst we've seen other teams (with nothing to lose admittedly) twist and picked up good cards in Robson NBJ and Allen and with Tungate still in the deck.

So is it better to twist and lose out or stick with a hand that keeps you in the game until the end but rarely is enough to beat the dealer.....

If we were playing blackjack Id say we sit with a hand totalling 17 and have decided to stick.

We've done so whilst we've seen other teams (with nothing to lose admittedly) twist and picked up good cards in Robson NBJ and Allen and with Tungate still in the deck.

So is it better to twist and lose out or stick with a hand that keeps you in the game until the end but rarely is enough to beat the dealer.....

NBJ goes great at Foxhall, would've made us a hell of a lot stronger...

• Like 1

Was just thinking about the fans forum (usually after a meeting) that we've had in the past with CL and the riders hosted by Kevin.

There appears to be an absence of one nowadays, do you think it might be down to questions that were being asked and not much appreciated?