British Speedway Forum
Bash

Ipswich 2017

Klindt is only 5.42. Obviously it's that low for a reason, but you would think he could improve that at Foxhall???

Klindt is only 5.42. Obviously it's that low for a reason, but you would think he could improve that at Foxhall???

he definitely could.

Would be a perfect replacement for Morten! 😲

Huckenbeck could be handy on that average but would be going to a lot of tracks for the first time... would someone like Wilson dean 5.02, heeps both of whom know the tracks 5.07 fair better...? I'd take porsing on either average, from what I've seen of him he has good equipment and he's a typical Dane not afraid to get stuck in on the first bend which is a trait we've been lacking in recent teams

Wilson Dean yes. Heeps, been there done that, didn't work and getting worse every season now

he definitely could.

Would be a perfect replacement for Morten! 😲

but it's mortem on a lower average and avarage improvement is key to success

What would the points average be for Jarek Hampel and Mr .Gollob? Jarek might be happy with the free scoring to rebuild the coffers and could double up with Poole

• Like 1

What would the points average be for Jarek Hampel and Mr .Gollob? Jarek might be happy with the free scoring to rebuild the coffers and could double up with Poole

what have you been smoking/drinking? 😲😲
  • Like 1

It was a serious question about averages but as to riding for the witches, Foxhall has more of a chance of hosting a GP then either of these two wearing a witches race jacket. Rumour could see Jarek riding in the UK hence the question and given how knowledgeable the Witches supporters are I thought it might be the best place to ask but perhaps I was wrong. Oh well try elsewhere I guess

• Like 1

Apologies Hawk read it as thinking they could/would line up for the Witches.

Given both have not been in the UK for many years would expect reassessment would take place.

Both somewhere about 10.50 to 11 would be my guess. ☺