British Speedway Forum
Bash

Ipswich 2017

fear for jacobs being a victim of his own success in both leagues on the averages he attained last year, another british rider likely to be overlooked and essentially shafted by the tight teambuilding

I think Danny was a one meeting wonder and at number 2 you are seriously having a laugh, and if promoters think Jacobs is good enough he will get a team place. Ya never know, his average may just be what one team has left, but I have a feeling he may be found twiddling his thumbs until an injury occurs somewhere

i really do hope joe does get fixed up, young british riders should be getting the opportunities first and foremost, especially off the back of their highest averaging seasons!

Yes Danny Ayres at foxhall on 3.7 sounds good to me, he is an inspirational kind of guy and the fans love him. Reserve sounds best might be too difficult at 2.

Will Ayres start on 3.61 with his British reduction?

IPSWICH ?
1 Danny King 9.57
2 Scott Nicholls 9.23
3 Nico Covatti 7.49
4 James Sarjeant 5.80
5 Danny Ayres 3.61*
6 Connor Mountain 2.00
7 Danyon Hume 2.00
Total 39.70

IPSWICH ?
1 Danny King 9.57
2 Scott Nicholls 9.23
3 Nico Covatti 7.49
4 James Sarjeant 5.80
5 Danny Ayres 3.61*
6 Connor Mountain 2.00
7 Danyon Hume 2.00
Total 39.70

You not a Witches fan then? :o

• Like 1

IPSWICH ?

1 Danny King 9.57

2 Scott Nicholls 9.23

3 Nico Covatti 7.49

4 James Sarjeant 5.80

5 Danny Ayres 3.61*

6 Connor Mountain 2.00

7 Danyon Hume 2.00

Total 39.70

1 or 2 but not both I reckon.

Then a rider over 7 allowing a 5+ instead of Ayres.

Thats assuming the two 2 pointers. If not an Ayres type at 6 and a re jig above in those last 2 places.

don't know if the british reduction still exists, not suggesting it doesn't, just don't know! wouldn't that then apply for the other brits in your team if it did apply?

how about

king 9.57

sarjeant 5.80

porsing 6.58 / wright 6.59

busk jacobsen 6.50

covatti 7.49

hume 2.00

mountain 2.00

39.94/39.95

Edited by 89buttons

Obviously we don't know exactly what difference the track changes will make to the racing at Foxhall but one thing Scott isn't is a gater! So on that basis it's a no no for me on that average.

The rumour mill seems rather quiet at the moment, I'm guessing they are going to give us the whole team in one hit.

A bit boring really as we all love a bit of speculation.

Ritchie Hawkins hinted on twitter that he hopes people will be as happy as he is with next years team so it's obviously sorted, why not let us know?

Edited by Super Blue

Ritchie Hawkins hinted on twitter that he hopes people will be as happy as he is with next years team so it's obviously sorted, why not let us know?

perhaps they dont want to whilst the captain and No1 is still away on holiday and unavailable for comment....
  • Like 1

Morning all...

I'm new here, so please be gentle!

I love this part of the season, the speculation etc is always good to see.

Heard rumours that Schlien was being courted as a possible rider for '17.

Im sure they have put in the Max effort possible to get the best combination of 7 together.

Im sure they have put in the Max effort possible to get the best combination of 7 together.

Another one of your little name games taps ? like you were playing on the Rye House thread ?

• Like 1