3. Charles Wright 6.59

4. Aaron Summers 8.13

5. Richard Lawson 8.17

6. Dan Bewley 4.00

7. Jack Smith 3.00

OR

1. Richie Worrall 8.33

2. Nike Lunna 4.86

3. Victor Palovaara 5.80/James Sarjeant 5.80/Josh Bates 5.02/Joe Jacobs 5.36 (Whoever's more popular/ realistic out of these lot, or 6.01 left for someone else?)

4. Aaron Summers 8.13

5. Richard Lawson 8.17

6. Dan Bewley 4.00

7. Jack Smith 3.00

will it be the first holder to travel past Manchester ? 42.43 ! , you've already won the league again , oh no you didn't win the league , sorry .

Winter is always silly season and involves a lot of speculation/dreaming/wishing around the fantasy teams that people put together. :)

What's the conversion from EL average to PL? Just seen Harris say he wants to ride in both if possible. Always fancied him at Glasgow and don't think his EL average is too high.

What's the conversion from EL average to PL? Just seen Harris say he wants to ride in both if possible. Always fancied him at Glasgow and don't think his EL average is too high.

No thanks.

• Like 1

I heard it would be around 11.30

tbh its a big gamble, I like harris but I don't think he would ever maintain that average. (not the best for team building)

you'd lucky if he will keep a 9.00 average in the premier league

• Like 3

I thought the conversion was x1.4

So Harris would come in on 9.21, I think

Needs a rule change though as Harris is currently ineligible as his average is above 6.

Needs a rule change though as Harris is currently ineligible as his average is above 6.

I would suggest maybe there will be, Bridger has said he wants to ride PL and his average is over 6, so maybe they'll change it so riders like him can drop down?

It'll become even more complicated if as rumoured they reduce starting team average to just 40

Was hoping that No7 would be Brit with an ave of between 3 and 4.5 who would remain in that as a fixed position, then 38 points for your remaining 6 riders

Was hoping that No7 would be Brit with an ave of between 3 and 4.5 who would remain in that as a fixed position, then 38 points for your remaining 6 riders

That would be to sensible 😊

That would be to sensible

I was thinking you would have some teams built to 41 and others built to 42.5.

Need to go with same average for all teams (all no.7 same average or same team total average with different averages for no.7's). :cheers:

Harris bombed round Glasgow in the pre season. Having said that is he not rumoured to be on Zagar level money??

Harris bombed round Glasgow in the pre season. Having said that is he not rumoured to be on Zagar level money??

Well he is sorry was a GP rider 🚲