British Speedway Forum

Oh Roberts stalker is back, i havent been on for over 6 months so not sure what you are rabbiting on about , who you been rubbish canning lately. Hang on you have made over 2000 posts . ive made just over 400 and i take over threads, lol, you really are a sad joke of a person i actually feel a little sorry for you.

Do you even actually go to speedway

Difference is i comment on things that involve me, you just comment on stuff you know nothing about.

So dont bother replying as im off for another 6 months,bye , go Robert keep it going son.

Chopper

See what I mean?

• Like 1

Give it a rest for god sake Robert signed for Rye House, Bates signed for Coventry.

Hardly his fault Coventry folded, Robert will give it his best he didnt even have an EL team last year so a few guest rides can hardy be a fair guide.

The Rye supporters are happy to have him so i guess as your not even a Rye supporter get over it.

Darrell Branford

Are my facts are wrong? Disprove them. I've given no opinion in my post, in fact elsewhere I've said in the forum he's a ok signing for Rye House. Doesn't change the fact that he's not better than Bates as claimed.

You Rye fans keep posting these "facts" about Brandord average butt they're all made up. Branford averaged 1.08/1.23 in the EL and 5.42/6.14 in the PL all from reserve. Bates was 4.76/5.08 and 5.53/6.12 so depending on what figure you use Bates is higher or the same yet Bates spent 95% on the PL season in the 1-5 and a few meetings in the Bees 1-5 but Branford spent all the season in reserve in both leagues, with one exception, one of his EL meeting was at #1.

Fair play, all that said though I'd still take Branford any day of the week over Bates.

• Like 1

I'd go with Bates, has matured since he left hooked the Leicester pits wall!!

Ouch, thats not a good thing to do. :o

I'd go with Bates, has matured since he left hooked the Leicester pits wall!!

If you had seen his behaviour at Glasgow last season matured might not be the appropriate description.

If you had seen his behaviour at Glasgow last season matured might not be the appropriate description.

That was last season, not this season, I know it's months not years, but maturity can and does sometimes just "kick-in"

That was last season, not this season, I know it's months not years, but maturity can and does sometimes just "kick-in"

Hopefully prove people wrong including me as he has talent just his temperament that is suspect but he is still young ,still no excuse the way he behaved but with experience hopefully the maturity follows.

• Like 1

No issues with Josh Bates at Coventry last season and to be honest I'm a huge fan of his now. Also I see this winter his took his fitness seriously so he seems to have matured. Hopefully he'll get a premiership spot soon enough, he could improve his average.

Sorry Rye House fans back to you....

• Like 1

Anybody who thinks they can win a battle between bone and concrete clearly does not have all his dogs barking.

Branford for me but good luck Bates as well, as your performance at Rye late last season was way beyond anything I thought you would ever do.

Team has been settled for months. Let's just get on with it

Team has been settled for months. Let's just get on with it

Nothing wrong with discussion on a forum.

Seeing teams declare their pairings for the pairs now, I wonder who we'll go with. I know Eddie starts the season as number one but I'd personally go for Bomber and Nicholls assuming is two from the top three.

Nothing wrong with discussion on a forum.

Seeing teams declare their pairings for the pairs now, I wonder who we'll go with. I know Eddie starts the season as number one but I'd personally go for Bomber and Nicholls assuming is two from the top three.

Me to Ed has never gone great round Somerset and that was at a lower level

Press & practice, scheduled for Wednesday 22nd March, has been cancelled. New date TBC

According to the website it's down to the Kevlars not being ready in time. Let's hope they dont have to resort to Body Painting the Lads in their undercrackers for the "Team Strip" photo. :nono:

• Like 1