British Speedway Forum

Does anyone else on here think that Rob Branford is not quite the same rider he was last season?

Not slaging him off, just asking who may feel the same?[/quote

He is riding with a shoulder injury, hopefully the treatment he is receiving improves him quickly.

Beat a few handy guys tonight for his points, it's a long season.

Junior

Thanks for the reply, at least somebody understood what I was asking, rather than some stupid post.

I should think Rob, Ellis and Robbo are racing with various niggles of some kind.

Anyone who saw the state of Ellis after the meeting at Poole would find it remarkable he's back so quickly.

• Like 2

Not being rude Gustix but most people who are interested in Rye House will check the Rye House website regularly or the speedwaygb website where they will see pretty much every press release from every club on a daily basis.

• Like 6

Not being rude Gustix but most people who are interested in Rye House will check the Rye House website regularly or the speedwaygb website where they will see pretty much every press release from every club on a daily basis.

I know what you mean Ben. Personally I find it strange that a press release regarding a single match is put on the Rye House2017 thread and not on the particular meeting thread.

Edited by iand

Is annoying as you think something interesting might be mentioned and find out it's just a link to something......

• Like 1

FORWARDED MESSAGES

To: Craig Saul

Sent: Saturday, 29 April 2017

Subject: Rye House Press Releases

Hello Craig:

I am reposting the Rye House Press Releases with full credit as such on the British Speedway Forum.

I take it that this is in order? If not I will cease the practice.

regards,

John Hyam.

Hi John,

No problemo - it gets the word out there - and if anything, thanks for that!

All the best,

Craig

I know what you mean Ben. Personally I find it strange that a press release regarding a single match is put on the Rye House2017 thread and not on the particular meeting thread.

Is annoying as you think something interesting might be mentioned and find out it's just a link to something......

FORWARDED MESSAGES

To: Craig Saul

Subject: Rye House Press Releases

Hello Craig:

I am reposting the Rye House Press Releases with full credit as such on the British Speedway Forum.

I take it that this is in order? If not I will cease the practice.

regards,

John Hyam.

Hi John,

No problemo - it gets the word out there - and if anything, thanks for that!

All the best,

Craig

I think what they're saying is that it is a bit strange and annoying

When I see Posts that I do not like, I just ignore them and move on. Simple answer! :neutral:

When I see Posts that I do not like, I just ignore them and move on. Simple answer! :neutral:

Just absolutely pointless and waste bandwidth but carry on.

I don't see a problem in posting press release links personally.

You have to trawl through dozens of pointless posts of bickering and attempted oneupmanship every day.

Edited by Shads
  • Like 2

I don't see a problem in posting press release links personally.

You have to trawl through dozens of pointless posts of bickering and attempted oneupmanship every day.

To be honest id rather that than someone endlessly posting to get there bit of attention as there ignored pretty much everywhere else on the forum

• Like 1