British Speedway Forum

I wouldn't be so sure that two riders who have never seen the OTA would start as favourites tbh. As everyone knows it is not a gate and go place, many many races are won by people coming from behind here. I'd be inclined to go with a pair who have knowledge of the place.

Jack Kyle and Brady all know the place very well. It won't take KK and Hans 5 minutes to weigh the place up.

Jack Kyle and Brady all know the place very well. It won't take KK and Hans 5 minutes to weigh the place up.

5 riders in a pairs competition? And some have the audacity of accusing Poole of cheating 😆😆
  • Like 2

5 riders in a pairs competition? And some have the audacity of accusing Poole of cheating

pardon.

I wouldn't be so sure that two riders who have never seen the OTA would start as favourites tbh. As everyone knows it is not a gate and go place, many many races are won by people coming from behind here. I'd be inclined to go with a pair who have knowledge of the place.

Agreed Cliffeboy. Kasprczak and Kurtz would be my choice for Poole.

• Like 1

Again we've gone off topic with Poole becoming the main topic of conversation.

Good to see Josh out helping Jan Graversen last night.

• Like 2

Again we've gone off topic with Poole becoming the main topic of conversation. Good to see Josh out helping Jan Graversen last night.

no surprise,josh has been a great captain the last few years helping the lads.
  • Like 2

Thats what good captains do. Davey did the same at poole.

Swindon have Jason and Nick in pairs meeting

Olly Allen was a pretty good captain in his one season with the Rebels I thought. I guess the only negative was fellow Rebels riders would have to be razor sharp around the first two bends as Olly was uncompromising towards anyone that was in his way!

• Like 1

kk and hans have both road the track in the past

Olly Allen was a pretty good captain in his one season with the Rebels I thought. I guess the only negative was fellow Rebels riders would have to be razor sharp around the first two bends as Olly was uncompromising towards anyone that was in his way!

Olly was superb and the rest of team knew where he'd be most of the time.

He was ruthless though ask Eddie Kennett but fair play to Eddie didn't complain.

Not sure on this, but I think Olly had the best home average of all the Rebs.