British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne 2017

The rider needs to have British passport and will come in on a 3 'not a 5 so you can rule that out

Yes to the passport, but if a rider's riden in the World U21 think it's an assessed 5.

Mogridge junior on good equipment would be a solid bet

Exactly, and he would get that with the help from the Dugards as Jake Knight did last season :-D

Edited by Nathan Mole

check out the crash that jake turner had at rosebank 3 yrs ago on you tube , he's lucky to be here at all.

I doubt it'll be someone over from NZ maybe an ex retired rider on an assessed average of 5 Paul hurry?

Now we are down to one and with Kelsey in we know it will be around the 5 mark.

On this forum we are struggling to find a suitable fit but they obviously have it sorted. A 'possible surprise' was stated so I hope we don't have to wait until New Years eve to open our Xmas Present.

Glad to see Connor is taking his brother in hand. I have been enthusiastic about Kelsey since he was 11 or 12 and still believe he has great potential, We should see the benefit this coming season as he is maturing.

I doubt it'll be someone over from NZ maybe an ex retired rider on an assessed average of 5 Paul hurry?

will everyone give up with Paul hurry he's retired speedway rider who's done his bit with no need to ride the NL. He won't be in on a 5 as everyone wanted him at 1 last year
  • Like 1

Have you seen the man round iwade? He's unbelievable

No debating that however given the injuries the man has had its amazing that he still has an arm attached. I for one am not sure i could watch a meeting with him involved as whilst he may be sublime out front a couple of nasty first corners could have terrible consequences.

will everyone give up with Paul hurry he's retired speedway rider who's done his bit with no need to ride the NL. He won't be in on a 5 as everyone wanted him at 1 last year

I am inclined to agree with this. Its as likely as Martin lining up for us!! Surely Paul would not want to put himself through it anyway!

Very keen to see who it is and hope that the 'surprise' is a good one. Martin and Connor have done good up to now and I do not see why that will change.

• Like 2

With the National League looking to bring on young riders. Why do we need to talk about Hurry, Mason, Atkin, Armstrong etc. Lets get a kid in and see if Eastbourne's coaching is up to scratch. We really need someone other than and his dad or his brother in Kelsey's ear, we all know that kids and siblings usually do the opposite of why they are told by older family members, I am sure he and Tom can up their ave by 2. If it is to be a surprise, it will not be anyone from last years greensheet ave's.

With the National League looking to bring on young riders. Why do we need to talk about Hurry, Mason, Atkin, Armstrong etc. Lets get a kid in and see if Eastbourne's coaching is up to scratch. We really need someone other than and his dad or his brother in Kelsey's ear, we all know that kids and siblings usually do the opposite of why they are told by older family members, I am sure he and Tom can up their ave by 2. If it is to be a surprise, it will not be anyone from last years greensheet ave's.

With the Nl looking to bring in and develop young/new riders lets see how many progress through from the mini training track/ Oh wait that was bulldozed to make extra parking with the promise of being re-instated that never materialised.

If they want to spring a Christmas surprise then the recreation of the youth training track would be one of the best for the sport but i won't hold my breath.

• Like 1

From what I still know, the youth track is still in place but just further around the car park, and anyway we have one of the smallest tracks around so the youngster can easily learn how to ride a speedway bike around the actually main track

Hurry last rode in the EL, no way should he be allowed in to the bottom division on a five point average.