British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne 2017

It's almost as if they don't want to print too many and make a loss on printing costs.

The marginal cost is quite small though. If they printed more programmes I might go more often. Unless they change their policy I will only go if I can be sure of getting there in good time.

I don't understand what you are talking about, have got their many a time less than 30 minutes before the start and their are always still programmes available

The marginal cost is quite small though. If they printed more programmes I might go more often. Unless they change their policy I will only go if I can be sure of getting there in good time.

Obtaining a programme is hardly a deal-breaker though is it? It's a useful thing to have but it would never stop me going.

• Like 1

Looking forward to my first visit to Eastbourne this year to watch Adam Extance .....will be much easier to watch some of the away matches ...

Never made my decision to go to any sporting event on whether or not I can obtain a programme or not..

i think eastborne have a very average team will do well at home but big losses away i hope i am wrong

I disagree I think they could well be title contenders

i think eastborne have a very average team will do well at home but big losses away i hope i am wrong

I think when you see every team when it's completed ours will be far from average with certainly the strongest 'lower end'.Really do think we can win it, but if we don't will come very close again.

I always get there early. I will buy you a programme and you can come and collect it from me.

Every penny's a prisoner and all that, especially when running a Speedway club I'd imagine. It's a shame that being able to get a programme or not would put you off attending at all.

Lakeside v Eastbourne home and away can't wait!

Kent would have been easier to get to than lakeside. M25 dartford on goodfriday evening not good. Probably only go to first leg.

Says lakeside is in the morning :)

really fair enough only the second leg then, then I will be able to decide if I'm going fishing that evening or not

Good Friday is late this year April 14th so I hope this is not the first meeting, I was looking forward to getting started about March 24th.

• Like 1