British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
awilson1908

Plrc / Clrc Or Whatever

Yes the powers that be have taken it away from a venue central to the nation and put it as far north as they could Hope you get a good turn out for the contest!

gp been at cardiff for years and 4's at peterborough and the pairs at somerset all of them just down the road for us proper northeners

im sure glasgow will get a decent crowd for the riders championship after all glasgow, edingbrugh, redcar, berwick, newcastle and workington are all closer than what fans have had to travel for the bspa meetings thats been southern bassed for last few years

down south

• Like 3

gp been at cardiff for years and 4's at peterborough and the pairs at somerset all of them just down the road for us proper northeners

im sure glasgow will get a decent crowd for the riders championship after all glasgow, edingbrugh, redcar, berwick, newcastle and workington are all closer than what fans have had to travel for the bspa meetings thats been southern bassed for last few years

down south

Take your point it is about time it is more central for the teams that participate , I wouldn't mind if the fours meeting was moved away from the showground altogether and given to say Workington or Berwick or maybe Newcastle, it doesn't make sense holding it in the south when most teams are northern based. To be quite honest I'm not a great lover of the competition and much prefer team racing . I would rather be compensated with the occasional international match featuring England v Danes, Swedes, or aussies.

im not saying any should be mooved

im saying whats the difference between 1 being south and 1 being north

theres always fans that have to travel longer distance than others

dont think they should be same tracks year after year mind

Take your point it is about time it is more central for the teams that participate , I wouldn't mind if the fours meeting was moved away from the showground altogether and given to say Workington or Berwick or maybe Newcastle, it doesn't make sense holding it in the south when most teams are northern based. To be quite honest I'm not a great lover of the competition and much prefer team racing . I would rather be compensated with the occasional international match featuring England v Danes, Swedes, or aussies.

Or Britain v Danes etc