British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
balderdash&piffle

Championship Teams Comparison Time

sheffield.glasgow.peterbourgh should make play offs all got at least one good reserve bradley dean wilson should clean up and they will always have another good rider to go down to reserve if there other reseves move into main body of team.

my team newcastle will not win a meeting away from home in my opinion far to weak at reserve which means both lambert and worrall will have to score double figures every single meeting just to stand a chance of picking up a bonus point lindren no good away from home but i hope am proved wrong

I would have said that Robert Branford was head and shoulders above BWD, in my opinion, one of the reasons why I think Sheffield will start as title favourites. I think the Diamonds have a good top 5 but not the best but our reserve pairing let us down. I will still be at Brough every Sunday though cheering them on and I think it will be a cracking season with a few surprises along the way. Maybe even peace and harmony on the BSF!!! :P:P

• Like 3

Just an observation, but I had to giggle at Ipswich fans upset about trolling, when the Peterborough page is onto page 142 and full of Ipswich posters.

Just an observation, but I had to giggle at Ipswich fans upset about trolling, when the Peterborough page is onto page 142 and full of Ipswich posters.

142 pages of posters though not trolls....☺

whats the difference between a troll and a poster ? ya know , me being a poster .

whats the difference between a troll and a poster ? ya know , me being a poster .

who you support it seems - them or anybody else.... (applies to most threads not just Pboro)

:D

:D

cheeky they love it - 99s post shows how happy they are.... 😆

cheeky they love it - 99s post shows how happy they are....

Indeed. And Season's Greetings to you Taps:

I trust Christmas brings to you its traditional mix of good food and violent stomach cramp.

• Like 1

Indeed. And Season's Greetings to you Taps:

I trust Christmas brings to you its traditional mix of good food and violent stomach cramp.

that made me chuckle. 😆

All the best wishes of the season to you Grump99(sic) 😜

Happy happy happy on here. Sounds like someone is on their period.

Oh, and how could we forget you :shock:

May the Yuletide log slip from your fire and burn your house down

(Well when I say 'house' it was only a hole in the ground covered by a piece of tarpolin, but it was a house to baldyman).

Think the teams look more even than ever before next season. Can only be good for the League if a lot of matches are close next year.

• Like 1

Oh, and how could we forget you :shock:

May the Yuletide log slip from your fire and burn your house down

(Well when I say 'house' it was only a hole in the ground covered by a piece of tarpolin, but it was a house to baldyman).

Dude, seriously. You can say what you like, but get your facts right. It was a cardboard box with a tarpaulin(correct spelling😉) roof. What a knob jockey Edited by baldyman

So Aarnio, Kus and Palovaara without clubs and Edinburgh still to name three? And yes, I know they won't ALL fir in but ........................