British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hamish McRaker

Auty Or Howarth?

Both riders never reached there potential for one reason or another sooner have Josh anyway more exciting to watch.more committed to the cause.only my opinion

Both bang below average. Josh Auty meant to be the best reserve in the league and well he hasn't lived up to the hype at all

Kyle Newman was supposed to be the best reserve in the league

Both riders never reached there potential for one reason or another sooner have Josh anyway more exciting to watch.more committed to the cause.only my opinion

Kyle Newman was supposed to be the best reserve in the league

Well Josh Auty was selected first. IN a draft first player usually suggests the best one.

People mention Newman but Auty/Howarth are still better riders than Newman.I like Newman and who knows he might kick on but outside the Poole BLUE bubble does the rest of the country particularly rate Newman.?

People mention Newman but Auty/Howarth are still better riders than Newman.I like Newman and who knows he might kick on but outside the Poole BLUE bubble does the rest of the country particularly rate Newman.?

Dont start that up again lol.

I for one hope Kyle Newman kicks on as he rides for us now.

Fact is he has been at the same level for a number of seasons so why would this season be any different.........though he did beat Tai last year lol.

As i said nothing against the lad but he needs to step up and him Auty and Howarth all much of a muchness

Dont start that up again lol.

I for one hope Kyle Newman kicks on as he rides for us now.

Fact is he has been at the same level for a number of seasons so why would this season be any different.........though he did beat Tai last year lol.

As i said nothing against the lad but he needs to step up and him Auty and Howarth all much of a muchness

Agree with that and i know he is a different level but Doyley is a great example of believing working hard and sticking at it and improving.There is hope still Steve Worrall has impressed me and i hope he kicks on along with Ellis/Bates.At the lower level hopes for Bewley,JPB , Hume,Wood,Smith,Brennan.

No... but i dont rate Auty or Howarth either

No... but i dont rate Auty or Howarth either

Your prerogative and your opinion but you must realise not everybody is going to be at Tai,s level.All BRITS at whatever level get my full support and there is still hope for some of them to improve.What has happened to R.Worrall is nothing short of a disgrace has he now missed out on a place 2 years out of the last 4? awful feel for the lad. Edited by Sidney the robin

I back the brits first over any foreign rider with similar average's Richie worrall situation is a disgrace

• Like 1

Howarth had a better 2016 in both leagues.

So that's all that needs saying.