British Speedway Forum

You might not have been anywhere because you've have been selecting which posts you like but you've definitely not been posting yourself for a while. I thought you might have come back a bit more chilled but obviously not. Actually I don't know what he's referring to so perhaps you can jog my memory because I don't have Sky. Presumably the circumstances were similar to the Coventry v Poole match?

It's an odd one because Shovlar was taking the moral high ground about Starman getting banned and aren't we all terrible people.

Apparently he wasn't banned at all.

Either way someone is telling porkies and they come from Poole.

What are the chances?! :rofl:

• Like 1

It's an odd one because Shovlar was taking the moral high ground about Starman getting banned and aren't we all terrible people.

Dont worry about it all Steve, you will only stress yourself out..

• Like 1

Dont worry about it all Steve, you will only stress yourself out..

Don't worry yourself, I most certainly won't.

But it's always good to expose lie. :t:

Who said he was banned?

The Poole thread #3892. You liked the post.

Who said Starman had been banned? I never saw anyone say that. Figment of your imagination Brum?

The Poole thread #3892. You liked the post.

That post doesn't say he was banned. If you are going to make up stuff make sure no one can go and check. It makes you look silly.

• Like 2

Who said Starman had been banned? I never saw anyone say that. Figment of your imagination Brum?

That post doesn't say he was banned. If you are going to make up stuff make sure no one can go and check. It makes you look silly.

Thanks Steve, leave them alone mate, they will make there own minds up, they normally do..

• Like 2

Unsurprisingly you didn't quote the post as it doesn't say he was banned does it?

Not for the first time, he had stopped posting apparently due to idiots bullying, I say not for the first time because he stopped posting previously and I wondered why and pm'd him.

Unlike you he doesn't set out to deliberately stir rubbish, like you are doing AGAIN!!

Anyway, it's always good to expose a lie.

In fact I've just read the conversation and during one of his sabbaticals he pm'd me about the air fence thread and how much they cost. I thanked him and asked him why he wasn't posting.

one has to wonder why a regular contributor to the forum suddenly stops posting especially with the lines "finally managed to wear him down" #3883 and "finally succeeded to stop him posting" #3892.

Makes no difference to me if he was banned or posts every day.

plenty have said it because of his absence.

starman dishes out as much as anyone else so I don't buy this bullying tag you applied to it. It's pure nonsense.

But we all know you like a stir so I'm sure you were happy with your work that day.

good to see him back posting. Certainly brings a smile to my face.

The axis of stupid manages to hijack yet another thread, this time one about satellite TV. Honestly, you couldn't make it up !

• Like 6

plenty have said it because of his absence.

starman dishes out as much as anyone else so I don't buy this bullying tag you applied to it. It's pure nonsense.

But we all know you like a stir so I'm sure you were happy with your work that day.

good to see him back posting. Certainly brings a smile to my face.

You and Orion make a good win double. You should join him sometime, you'd get on well. :rofl:

Edited by Starman2006

So if it makes no difference why did you have to troll yet another thread by claiming "Shovlar was taking the moral high ground about Starman getting banned", what is wrong with you?

Anyway, it's always good to expose a bully and a liar.

Yes it is, you would be perfectly qualified to know.

The axis of stupid manages to hijack yet another thread, this time one about satellite TV. Honestly, you couldn't make it up !

An ego the size of the moon fed by idiots.

Well at least you've accepted that you are a bully and a liar.

Dealing with scum in my day job is quite rare but usually very straightforward, it is more problematic online when someone hides behind a keyboard but the characteristics are pretty much the same, so yes I do find it easy to spot, to be fair you don't make it that difficult though.

As if to prove the point I see you've made it easy to spot again by continuing to bully starman on the Belle Vue thread.

Calling someone a bully whilst referring to them as scum.

Great moral high ground.

Case proven.:t:

• Like 1

Oh i dunno, look at all the dumps in the world today, we also have the 2nd biggest natural harbour in the world. ;)

And the biggest of village idiots.

• Like 5

Managed to do a deal with BT to get BT Sports 1, 2 & 3 for £3.50 a month - happy with that!