British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Xtra/nice League Sunday 8th October Live On Tv

I've reinstalled the Jarvis version of kodi. I hate the Krypton version! The outside links I have problems with. My McAfee security stops me using them. Pain in the Arris.

Who is covering the Swedish league?

Eleven sport in Poland and of course C more sport in Sweden. No word yet if we in the UK will be able to watch it on our TV`s

Full team line-ups http://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/73086/mrgarden-gkm-grudziadz-cash-broker-stal-gorzow

I'm going frantic. My kodi won't let me watch. And no links are working for me. Poxy adverts on the touchscreens!!

I'm going frantic. My kodi won't let me watch. And no links are working for me. Poxy adverts on the touchscreens!!

Don`t panic too much- match is going to be postponed i reckon.

Match postponed

Exactly the same for me - just launched my remote at the wall in anger!!

Went to work earlier & had some footy on NSport so left it on that channel while I was out.

Got back for just before the start at 6pm & literally nothing works now - just keep getting the same crap msg saying Playback failed!!!!!

Incredibly frustrating!!!! 😡

So we just have to grin and bear it and move on to next weekend

Before the GP on Saurday is the Nice Polska match Gdansk v Tarnow start time 2pm UK time

Sunday 30th sees 1st the Nice Polska match Bydgoszcz v Rzeszow start time 1.45pm UK time followed by

Leszno v Zielona Gora start time 3.30 pm UK time followed by

Wroclaw v Torun start time 6pm UK time

Todays Lodz v Gdansk- called off after 10 heats here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncehM7vp34E

Edited by racers and royals

Exactly the same for me - just launched my remote at the wall in anger!!

Went to work earlier & had some footy on NSport so left it on that channel while I was out.

Got back for just before the start at 6pm & literally nothing works now - just keep getting the same crap msg saying Playback failed!!!!!

Incredibly frustrating!!!!

That's why I subscribe to NC+, you know it's always going to work with superb picture quality. You just need an NC+ decoder and dish. It's not that expensive and you don't have to rely on streams that may or may not work. I cant get Polsat as it's not on NC+ but I can catch up via YouTube. I made the move several years ago and never regretted it.

That's why I subscribe to NC+, you know it's always going to work with superb picture quality. You just need an NC+ decoder and dish. It's not that expensive and you don't have to rely on streams that may or may not work. I cant get Polsat as it's not on NC+ but I can catch up via YouTube. I made the move several years ago and never regretted it.

Same here i subscribe to Wizja Tv its dirt cheap and great quality i chromecast it to my tv and love it cuts on frustration.

TV matches announced for round 4

Friday 5th May Rybnik v Grudziadz start time 5pm UK time

Friday 5th May(round 1) Leszno v Wroclaw start time 7.15pm UK time

Sunday 7th May Wroclaw v Gorzow start time 3.30pm UK time

Sunday 7th May Torun v Leszno start time 6pm UK time

Edited by racers and royals