British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Aroundtheboards

Somerset V Swindon 21/4/17

Well going to be ruthless and say we need three changes, it's a short season and we can't carry baggage. Tungate, Starke and Graversen sadly are. I don't like saying it but Tungate is not good enough this season, Starke is another struggling big time lately and can't say he wasn't fit as he scored ok last night. Graversen would be ok beating other no.7 if we had top end strength but we don't.

:rofl::rofl: classic ...I can't give you much credit thou for catching the mighty Starman out thou :wink:

Just got back home have ya. What you do, run all the way... :rofl:

Edited by Starman2006

Bellego is making me look like a mug! Honestly though Rosco had gone mad signing him. He's been brilliant. Fair play.

For those accusing scb of trolling, this is what he does when proved wrong. Some of you might want to consider doing the same...
  • Like 4

Good result, it was good to see that Adam seems to have sorted out his engine issues, Jason got a good solid score and David his best score of the season so far, and is improving each meeting.

Rosco has got to try and help out the reserves as they might need to get more points at other tracks.

A decent score from the other riders.

Somerset rode well and a close result was expected.

Edited by A ORLOV

Just got back home have ya. What you do, run all the way... :rofl:

You not found out about mobile phones and the internet yet :D thou I expect you still you used a pay phone :P

• Like 2

You not found out about mobile phones and the internet yet :D thou I expect you still you used a pay phone :P

Im on the internet now... Duh... Not bad for someone who no longer goes to speedway, eh Orion... :rofl:

Im on the internet now... Duh... Not bad for someone who no longer goes to speedway, eh Orion... :rofl:

Keep pedaling then or it will not work.

Keep pedaling then or it will not work.

Nah i use electric thanks ;)

• Like 1

:D:D ..I think this is yet another whoosh ...I do wonder if it's possible to be as stupid as you are ...comedy gold yet again :P

Edited by orion
  • Like 2

:D:D ..I think this is yet another whoosh ...I do wonder if it's possible to be as stupid as you are ...comedy gold yet again :P

True though. Took you a while to come up with that didn't it... :rofl: Coming down to poole are ya. Im sure somebody would give you a lift. Or perhaps you could hitch.. Look forward to meeting you.. :t:

Edited by Starman2006

For those accusing scb of trolling, this is what he does when proved wrong. Some of you might want to consider doing the same...

Yes, he even wore a T-Shirt a few years ago with the words 'I Was Wrong' on the front. I can't remember now what he was wrong about though. :lol:

True though. Took you a while to come up with that didn't it... :rofl: Coming down to poole are ya. Im sure somebody would give you a lift. Or perhaps you could hitch.. :t:

Not been on this forum long but Starman comes across as a proper bellend🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Like 4

Well going to be ruthless and say we need three changes, it's a short season and we can't carry baggage. Tungate, Starke and Graversen sadly are. I don't like saying it but Tungate is not good enough this season, Starke is another struggling big time lately and can't say he wasn't fit as he scored ok last night. Graversen would be ok beating other no.7 if we had top end strength but we don't.

I disagree.

Jan is near enough doing his job. It's likely he will only ever get 3 rides a meeting because we have Jake as our main reserve. Jan won heat 2 comfortably and is never too far out of the mix. I don't think we can ask for too much more from him.

Paul Starke is having abit of a tough time of it for us but he is always there or there abouts so I'm sure it's a matter of times before he starts banging in the decent scores for us. He was unfortunate tonight as he laid the bike down to avoid what looked like a falling Bellego, only for him to somehow stay on the bike. He also packed up when a clear 2nd, so just all things that impacted on his score as he was all over Bellego and Ellis when he laid the bike down.

Tungate however, is in massive danger. 6 from 5 rides and apart from one ride never really looking upto much. I've become a massive fan of Rohan after last season and I raved about him being our rider of the season. However he isn't cutting the mustard at the moment and his average is due to drop massively. I would expect him to be given one more home match next week against Kings Lynn and if things don't improve then he will be shown the door before his average drops and we lose out massively.

On a side note, take a bow Josh Grajczonek. Absolutely stunning performance tonight. Incredible races passing Morris from behind twice and Doyle from the back too. His last to first nearly as good as heat 13. Take a bow.

Edited by Najjer
  • Like 4

Not been on this forum long but Starman comes across as a proper bellend

Friend of yours Orion.. I thought Orion could speak for himself.. Still cant understand why he was looking at his own profile..

Edited by Starman2006

Just back from Zummerrzet, managed to get down there in the end, glad I did, some great racing and a Swindon win. Superb from the Flying Frenchie. Rebels fans are lucky to watch this standard of racing regularly. Rebels unlucky but much needed win for The Robins. Good support for Swindon, and decent crowd in attendance. Good view for spectators, first time I've seen peacocks and chickens and a goat by turnstiles!

If only Blunsdon was like this, fantastic advert for the sport.

Edited by beefy keefy
  • Like 6