British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crazysue

Plymouth V Eastbourne 21st April

Why dont you butt out i will attend speedway where and when i want no wonder you were so unpopular when you lived in plymouth i always thought you couldnt be as bad as people said but i guess i was wrong.

haha.. its an opinion from what i see you type on an open forum.. which this is you dont know me and i dont know you... seems what i have said has cut a nerve with you though which i apologies if it has.. but if you dont want people to judge then i suggest not to put it on an open forum.. going to another venue is cool i do it..but why tag Plymouths defeat with your reason as to why you will be doing it thats a tad harsh.. even your comment on the plymouth forum stopped the bus company from doing a coach up from cornwall (although i will agree with your reply to mark that one comment shouldnt have stopped it).. people can read into things both rightly and wrongly..

i dont have any issue with anyone visiting several tracks to watch speedway as its a great sport i am lucky where i live now to have quite a few tracks within a fairly short driving distance..

let me lay this one out to you lewy.. i dont care about your opinion or others on me.. if someone has taken the time to get to know me then they know i am a passionate person and about this sport and Plymouth in particular as it hold fond memories for me as well as some bad ones..its just sometimes people dont like to hear my opion on things as its straight and matter of fact especially when it goes against their opinion and then they dont want to have a conversation about it instead doing what you did.... i have plenty of very good friends thank you and the last time i visited the Plymouth track i had plenty of people come to me for a chat as well as sitting in the pits throughout the meeting.. so i dont worry about your comments at all..

all the best with 2017 whoever you decide to support speedway should always be the winner and Plymouth including Mark & Laurence deserve everyones support win... lose or draw you should feel very lucky you even have speedway in the city after nearly losing it on more than one occasion.. all that fighting for it to stay open and when you get a home defeat pledge you are going to watch another team.. thats the bit i saw as harsh

Edited by no name

haha.. its an opinion from what i see you type on an open forum.. which this is you dont know me and i dont know you... seems what i have said has cut a nerve with you though which i apologies if it has.. but if you dont want people to judge then i suggest not to put it on an open forum.. going to another venue is cool i do it..but why tag Plymouths defeat with your reason as to why you will be doing it thats a tad harsh.. even your comment on the plymouth forum stopped the bus company from doing a coach up from cornwall (although i will agree with your reply to mark that one comment shouldnt have stopped it).. people can read into things both rightly and wrongly..

i dont have any issue with anyone visiting several tracks to watch speedway as its a great sport i am lucky where i live now to have quite a few tracks within a fairly short driving distance..

let me lay this one out to you lewy.. i dont care about your opinion or others on me.. if someone has taken the time to get to know me then they know i am a passionate person and about this sport and Plymouth in particular as it hold fond memories for me as well as some bad ones..its just sometimes people dont like to hear my opion on things as its straight and matter of fact especially when it goes against their opinion and then they dont want to have a conversation about it instead doing what you did.... i have plenty of very good friends thank you and the last time i visited the Plymouth track i had plenty of people come to me for a chat as well as sitting in the pits throughout the meeting.. so i dont worry about your comments at all..

all the best with 2017 whoever you decide to support speedway should always be the winner and Plymouth including Mark & Laurence deserve everyones support win... lose or draw you should feel very lucky you even have speedway in the city after nearly losing it on more than one occasion.. all that fighting for it to stay open and when you get a home defeat pledge you are going to watch another team.. thats the bit i saw as harsh

Your making things up now to give your posts more credibility. Where have i said i am going to watch another team because the devils lost. What i did say is i will go to somerset more often to see the best riders in british speedway

As for supporting the devils i will continue to do so but i am also a fan of speedway so unless you are posting facts about someone fair enough but dont make it up!

Edited by lewy

Your making things up now to give your posts more credibility. Where have i said i am going to watch another team because the devils lost. What i did say is i will go to somerset more often to see the best riders in british speedway

As for supporting the devils i will continue to do so but i am also a fan of speedway so unless you are posting facts about someone fair enough but dont make it up!

in your post you said about supporters being fickle and losing interest if you get a loss and in the very next breath saying you will be going to somerset to watch to watch the bigger riders..

seems i have put one and one together and got 2 and a half but its how it read..

i havent made anything up to but i also suggest you not try and tell me what to do or say as that wont work.. i am willing to leave this as mistaken reading.. but if you would like to take this further i do have a pm feature and a visit to plymouth on the cards we can discuss over a pint to clear the air..!!