British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Beowulf

Wolves V Rye House - 24th April 17

Ha ha, this was a perfectly sensible thread until you accused Aces fans of moaning because they lost. That is a fact.

Ironically, when an Aces fan responded you failed to apologise for your pathetic and childish jibe and continued to troll the thread.

What is wrong with you?

It's a Wolves thread. Stop trolling.

• Like 1

Steve made a comment because BV fans had found the racing at Monmore boring, pointing out how good it was against Rye. The fact that he said it was just because you'd lost, I'm sure was just a tongue in cheek comment, for gods sake get over it and move on

• Like 1

You've obviously not read the thread then.

When he didn't get the response he wanted to his 'just because you lost' troll he couldn't leave it and came back with more anti Belle Vue trolling (on a wolves v rye house thread, go figure?)including amongst other trolls accusing Belle Vue fans of taking 'over all threads' (he brought Aces fans into this one!) and then, still not happy, he goes on about being begrudged 'delight' and being told what to enjoy or not??

When his trolling finally gets the response he craves he reverts to ignoring what he has trolled with his usual hackneyed insults.

I suppose you may know him in real life and make allowances for him, good on you for doing that, but it doesn't really work on a forum like this does it?

Anyway, I love karma and it really does seem work.

Bad things beleaguer bad people and karma can also manifest itself in tormenting friends and acquaintances. It's the effect on other people that I would find difficult to deal with (maybe that explains the paranoia?)

If you don't believe in karma then it is irrelevant but if you believe what he puts on here, (and on his various Facebook profiles) poor old brum has had it tough, the poor lad.

I have read the thread thanks and no I don't know him personally. I may have spoken to him at sometime or I may not, I don't know as I have no idea what he looks like. If you believe in karma (I don't by the way) take a long look at yourself as it seems to me you're the one making personal comments about someone and questioning their mental state and even posting a link to the definition of "paranoia". That's out of order

• Like 2

I know you can't help trolling but why did you accuse Aces fans of moaning because they lost in this thread, it had nothing to do with Aces fans until you trolled it?

I understand why but you seem desperate to not acknowledge what you posted, AGAIN.

Are you trying to bully Aces fans now? Lol.

Watch out for karma by the way, I love the way it works.

yes, I'm watching out for karma. Can't wait. Maybe you will have another alias banned for abusive responses. Fingers crossed.

Bad things beleaguer bad people and karma can also manifest itself in tormenting friends and acquaintances. It's the effect on other people that I would find difficult to deal with (maybe that explains the paranoia?)

If you don't believe in karma then it is irrelevant but if you believe what he puts on here, (and on his various Facebook profiles) poor old brum has had it tough, the poor lad.

false information. Yet again. If I've had it tough I kiss the floor that I'm not you. Now that would be dreadful.

I'm sorry you've got embroiled in another one of brum's trolling threads but at least you now know the facts of how he has trolled this thread to where it is, no need to thank me.

There are a couple of points, I'm surprised you didn't apply the same 'tongue in cheek' description to the paranoia comment that you afforded brum's first infantile attempt to troll the thread. Even if you had, and based on that you posted that you have read the thread, I'm surprised you didn't point out that it was out of order when someone else suggested the very same issue a couple of days ago?

You'll have me accusing you of double standards and brum telling you to 'read more widely' if you're not careful.

'Belle Vue fan still trolling on a Wolves v Rye thread' shocker.

Don't forget to add more 'mentally unstable and paranoid' attacks and then call me a bully.

Karma indeed.

Apologies the forums most abusive poster has taken over the thread people.

Indeed, until your post accusing Aces fans of moaning 'just because they lost' not a single Aces fan had posted on this thread.

Q.E.D.

It's very odd that you seem to pipe up when it suits your agenda at having a pop at one poster.

I do the same with Gustix but at least i admit it.

You sound like you're a wannabe bouncer fighting battles for Bv fans and everyone should be scared of you. Very very strange.

• Like 4

It's very odd that you seem to pipe up when it suits your agenda at having a pop at one poster.

I do the same with Gustix but at least i admit it.

You sound like you're a wannabe bouncer fighting battles for Bv fans and everyone should be scared of you. Very very strange.

Steve's just got him dancing to his tune.

No surprise the thread is still off thread by the usual suspect. ^^^^^^^^^^

Lol! What is that tune your uncle was referring to, is it the one by faithless?

Someone posts 'off thread' and you like it, I reply and you can't sleep again.

HA HA HA!

Personally i thinks its very sad to keep quoting someone's medical condition and not funny at all.
  • Like 1