British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Ipswich V Berwick, Championship 27-4-17 @ 7-30pm

Wagon Wheels & Caramel Wafers now staying in the cupboard then.

Would have been good to have seen the Jye in action again.

I have to be there....not going to enjoy it if it's wet and cold though especially now I am back to being Mrs Billy no mates (no-one to come with me and push the chair round to the back straight) on the home straight.

Have to confess with recent injury news, bleeding cold and potentially wet I'm not really in the mood for tonight myself, will probably go though.

If it's on that is.

Edited by Super Blue

Have to confess with recent injury news, bleeding cold and potentially wet I'm not really in the mood for tonight myself, will probably go though.

You will be there.

Don't let sue be Billy on mates again. Please one of my fellow massif members push her round . Leave her there at the end of the night, fair enough but get her round there😀👍

Edited by baldyman

Oi you! Leave me stranded would you.....

I'm fine on the home straight for the moment (I so hate fussing) but might be nice if one or two people come and say hi during the night.

Be different once either one of the boys are back from uni as they can do the honours..Josh loved it with the Massif.

Anybody seen your biggest fan. Gavan ? you might had thought he'd be all over this thread !! :rofl:

Anybody seen your biggest fan. Gavan ? you might had thought he'd be all over this thread !! :rofl:

Ahh, do you miss him?

Dunno on track inspection but normally gates open by now and they're not, I reckon it's happening now, but it's steady rain with no signs of stopping.

Oh that's good. Wouldn't want people paying to get in, then it's called off. Not that that has ever happened anywhere ever🤔

• Like 1

It's off I'm told