British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tapeworm

Away Points Won Less Home Points Dropped

Well the point of this thread has been well and truly murdered.

By ".....naeidea" yes I agree

Edited by justere2cgoodspeedway

Getting back to original thought maybe it should be R for raced/ridden

Have to say I'm more interested in the numbers than the letters and I think it will be a while before Berwick do start to reduce there minus figure!

Have to say I'm more interested in the numbers than the letters and I think it will be a while before Berwick do start to reduce there minus figure!

Definitely, and looking forward to seeing Berwick reduce that minus figure.

Definitely, and looking forward to seeing Berwick reduce that minus figure.

You referred to the content of my PM - for that you should apologise. However, it would appear that you are not man enough to do so.

To say that you don't agree with the majority of my 'views'. That is bull. I say I like something - you the jump in and TELL me that I don't like it, or SHOULDN'T like whatever it may be. That isn't about views that's just you being silly. You also have not recognised the difference between (1) a view on something, and (2) simply answering somebody else's question whereby you've gotten the wrong end of the stick and come back with a load of garbage that has nowt to do with what was originally mentioned.

By ".....naeidea" yes.

I've got 'naeidea' what you're going on about, you're saying that me not agreeing with your views is bull, which is telling me what my view is then saying that I tell you what your views are... contradicting yourself, I just simply dont agree with what you say 60-80% of the time but from now on I shall leave you alone as it seems to have caused more than a nibble.

Don't write us off yet, we'll have 4 heat leaders and 3 reserves soon and we're going to walk the league 😉 Nah being serious neither can I as at the moment we're going to get to the half way point in the season without a win and that's shocking

...from now on I shall leave you alone as it seems to have caused more than a nibble.

thanks

Seems you have no idea about anything. Listen, if it were simply different view - not a problem and we wouldn't be having this conversation. You know as well as I do that it has NOTHING to do with "views". Its simply you jumping in with stupid replies.

You did make reference to something discussed by PM and whereby you were completely out of order - are you still not man enough to apologise? If it was the other way around and I had referred to the content of your PM then I would hold my hand up and apologise. Do you not have the decency to do so.

You would do well to leave me alone as you say as I've no time for childishness, absolutely none at all.

As referred to above, you misquoted my PM, nevertheless you disclosed a confidence made to you by PM - are you still not man enough to apologise?

What's your obsession with me apologising, of course I'm not going fo? I don't need to.

Funnily enough the first line of your post is YOU TELLING ME that I have no idea about anything... see where I'm coming from?

You still can't understand that I don't agree with your views in general, the first thing you done was tell the poster that something should be different when it didn't need to be at all. I decided to try and get a bite and boy did I.

What's your obsession with me apologising, of course I'm not going fo? I don't need to.

Not really the done thing to quote publicly from a private message.

Yes you do need to. If you were man enough you would, its the only decent thing to do. If it were the other way around and I were you then I would apologise. Seems are not man enough to apologise. Says a lot about you. Very sad. You should be so ashamed of yourself.

Its nothing to do with "views", its about you being silly. I did not "TELL" the poster, I said it was an observation and if he didn't want to change it then fine.

You say you tried to get a bite etc. What age are you 12? Why is your behaviour so immature? I just find your behaviour pathetic.

You said you would leave me alone. Maybe time you followed your own advice. If you don't, each time you confront me I will keep asking you why you are not man enough to apologise. Its up to you.

Why you so upset about me not apologising? I'll apologise if I want to apologise, yet again you're telling me what to do. Give up mate, calm down.

I'll apologise if I want to apologise

It would be the decent thing to do.

Its nothing to be "upset" about as such, above all else its about the decent thing to do. And in this case any reasonable person would - you are obviously unreasonable. Any decent person would apologise - you have shown yourself not to be decent in regard to this and not man enough to apologise.

You also refer to me as your mate - I'm not your mate, nor do I need to calm down as you put it. Its about decency and doing the right thing, nowt else.

I've given you enough chances. Most people would have just washed their hands of you before now. You're obviously very childish and a waste of time.

But do follow your own advice to leave me alone: any time you confront me I will keep asking why you are not man enough to apologise.

You've rambled on that much I forgot what I was meant to be apologising for...

Oh yeah that's right I misquoted you with a pm you sent me for a reason not known by me...for god sake min

You've rambled on that much I forgot what I was meant to be apologising for...

Oh yeah that's right I misquoted you with a pm you sent me for a reason not known by me...for god sake min

No. You publicly referred to and discussed the content of a Personal Message - that is shameful and disgraceful conduct on your part.

Update at end of Month 2 :-

Edinburgh M13 +8

Ipswich M12 +8

Glasgow M10 +8

Redcar M12 +6

Sheffield M8 +4

Workington M9 +2

Newcastle M9 +1

Peterborough M10 0

Scunthorpe M15 -10

Berwick M12 -14