British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Tai Massive Project

Happy clappers at Cardiff are dwindling as many are seeing the light.

You know, I'm not sure you're right. Back in the day, I remember a lot of folks taking foreign flags to White City, Wembley etc. in support of their rider. By comparison, I see a preponderance of Union Flags at Cardiff. The main exception is the Polish flags and they are brought in by Poles.

• Like 1

none of them are Brits and all other riders ride in there own league .This explained each time when people put this point forward ..as has been said UK was never crap in his eyes when he needed it but now used it he looks down on it and tests it like crap it's amazing to think people his actions are somehow helping the sport think here .

And it's explained to you every time you put forward your ridiculous, nonsensical argument. No other league has so many fixtures and such a disjointed schedule so there is absolutely no comparison.

It's not Woffinden's job to 'help the sport here'. It's amazing that anyone would bring that up as a reason why he should ride here. It is Woffinden's job to do the very best he can to achieve his career goal of being the best he can, win as many World Titles as he can, make as much money as he can whilst maintaining a work/life balance.

Of course he rode here when he 'needed' it. Now he doesn't need it he doesn't need to ride here. That's life. Do you work in the same place you started out? How dare you use them to gain experience and then move onto something better.

You made the statement but couldn't prove it.

It doesn't need to be proven because it is blatantly obvious.

I will categorically state that EVERY SINGLE young British rider would accept being a 2 time World Champion by Tai's age and earning the money he is.

Please, please keep posting though. It gives many of us great pleasure seeing just how jealous and bitter you are and that you can do nothing about it as Tai continues to win races, earn plenty of money and enjoys an amazing life.

• Like 3

And it's explained to you every time you put forward your ridiculous, nonsensical argument. No other league has so many fixtures and such a disjointed schedule so there is absolutely no comparison.

It's not Woffinden's job to 'help the sport here'. It's amazing that anyone would bring that up as a reason why he should ride here. It is Woffinden's job to do the very best he can to achieve his career goal of being the best he can, win as many World Titles as he can, make as much money as he can whilst maintaining a work/life balance.

Of course he rode here when he 'needed' it. Now he doesn't need it he doesn't need to ride here. That's life. Do you work in the same place you started out? How dare you use them to gain experience and then move onto something better.

It doesn't need to be proven because it is blatantly obvious.

I will categorically state that EVERY SINGLE young British rider would accept being a 2 time World Champion by Tai's age and earning the money he is.

Please, please keep posting though. It gives many of us great pleasure seeing just how jealous and bitter you are and that you can do nothing about it as Tai continues to win races, earn plenty of money and enjoys an amazing life.

if I was advising a young rider I would advice them to follow in the foot steps of Jason crump,Definetly Not tai as he is no role model.

if I was advising a young rider I would advice them to follow in the foot steps of Jason crump,Definetly Not tai as he is no role model.

Good, we've established that riding in the UK in it's current format would be out of the question.

We got there in the end, shame you had to waffle on for so long before agreeing.

Good, we've established that riding in the UK in it's current format would be out of the question.

We got there in the end, shame you had to waffle on for so long before agreeing.

I think you've taken that the wrong way lol Or rather taken it the way you've wanted lol
  • Like 1

none of them are Brits and all other riders ride in there own league .This explained each time when people put this point forward ..as has been said UK was never crap in his eyes when he needed it but now used it he looks down on it and tests it like crap it's amazing to think people his actions are somehow helping the sport think here .

Couldnt be a much flawed argument if you tried!!

The UK is quite simply the worst run league in Europe with race nights all over the place, unlike Sweden and Poland. It is also the worst paying league in Europe.

When Tai was coming through the UK was one of the best leagues and until he established himself he couldnt possibly ride abroad.

To give him the best chance to be World Champion he feels he doesnt need to race here. Why would anyone have an issue with that???

Oh because he is British he MUST race here...............how stupid can that argument be.

You made that statement now prove it!

Will happily meet you at Cardiff and we can listen together. A few keyboard warriors on here hardly draws comparison.

Then im sure we can both go and meet Tai together and you can tell him what you think about him, ask him some questions.

• Like 1

I think you've taken that the wrong way lol Or rather taken it the way you've wanted lol

I've taken it exactly the right way.

It simply highlights the stupidity of those bashing Woffinden for not racing in the UK.

Perhaps Robert means getting kids to act in the petulant, stroppy way Crump did for some time in the early stages of his career?

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 2

I've taken it exactly the right way.

It simply highlights the stupidity of those bashing Woffinden for not racing in the UK.

100% spot on.

Those bashing him for that reason keep making themselves look daft.

You're right, no youngster wants to be a 2 time World Champion.

Let's hope all future British riders follow Robert72 and be crap as a rider and spend the rest of their life as a keyboard warrior.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::t:

Australia has nothing speedway wise for him to desert

Sadly that doesn't cut much ice with people like myself ,who know Woffinden is not really British

Where was he born? That makes him British. FACT.

• Like 1

nor could you.

Plus id ask you to prove your 2nd statement but it would be fruitless because you can't.

Why would British youngsters want to follow in the footsteps of a rider they barely know?

So you are advocating that Crump is the better role model? The rider that was born in the UK but choose to ride for Australia??

I'm sure the youngsters would be rolling on the floor laughing at that suggestion as most forum readers tend to do at the majority of your posts anyway.

Please keep these pearlers coming please.

• Like 1

nor could you.

Plus id ask you to prove your 2nd statement but it would be fruitless because you can't.

Why would British youngsters want to follow in the footsteps of a rider they barely know?

So you are advocating that Crump is the better role model? The rider that was born in the UK but choose to ride for Australia??

I'm sure the youngsters would be rolling on the floor laughing at that suggestion as most forum readers tend to do at the majority of your posts anyway.

Please keep these pearlers coming please.

I'm sure Robert means from a professional point of view ...

Tai is as professional as they come that's why he is as successful as he is.

I'm never sure what Robert means he makes so much stuff up.

Crump was known for his tantrums for a number of years in his youth.

Crump was known for his tantrums for a number of years in his youth.

He grew out of it though, I wonder if Tai ever will.

He grew out of it though, I wonder if Tai ever will.

Tai hasn't had any of the tantrums that Crump had on a regular basis.