British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Tai Massive Project

:rofl::rofl::rofl::t:

Where was he born? That makes him British. FACT.

That makes Jason Crump the most Successful British born rider then

Not if his parents as Australian citizens initially registered the birth with Australia House. That is an accepted international formula. I have two grandsons both both in the Czech Republic, but registered with the births registered and accepted by the British Consulate in Prague, and both are UK passport holders.

Tai hasn't had any of the tantrums that Crump had on a regular basis.

No, Tai has most of his on social media, so his blinkered band of followers can reassure him on how wonderful he is.

• Like 4

Not if his parents as Australian citizens initially registered the birth with Australia House. That is an accepted international formula. I have two grandsons both both in the Czech Republic, but registered with the births registered and accepted by the British Consulate in Prague, and both are UK passport holders.

I thought Jason's mum was born in England and he has a British passport due to being born in Bristol.

I thought Jason's mum was born in England and he has a British passport due to being born in Bristol.

You will find that the recognition is for a child's male parent's nationality not the mother's. Again, by grandsons born In Prague, Czech Republic both have a Czech mother but the father (my youngest son) in British. As a result, both are recognised as being British.

Here's some interesting background to Jason Crump which seems to fully identify him as being Australian and NOT British.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Crump

Edited by Guest

No, Tai has most of his on social media, so his blinkered band of followers can reassure him on how wonderful he is.

He doesn't need re-assuring, he's a two time World Champion at the age of 26 and earning hundreds of thousands of pounds... and gets 5 months a year off in the sun.

Hard for you haters to deal with I know. Venting your spleen on a forum won't change things. Tai will still be one of the best in the world, still earning lots of money and still living life how he wants to live it.. made all the more sweet by the bitter jealous bigots who attack him.

• Like 3

I think you've taken that the wrong way lol Or rather taken it the way you've wanted lol

here's an interesting little fact for you Trees, BWitcher was the first person onto my blocked list way back in 2010,for exactly this reason . followed shortly by Mr Snackette , both experts in taking a post twisting it's sentiment adding a bit of their own spin and then spitting bile and insults at the poster while trying to rally other bullies to see the post their way ,

• Like 4

He doesn't need re-assuring, he's a two time World Champion at the age of 26 and earning hundreds of thousands of pounds... and gets 5 months a year off in the sun.

Hard for you haters to deal with I know. Venting your spleen on a forum won't change things. Tai will still be one of the best in the world, still earning lots of money and still living life how he wants to live it.. made all the more sweet by the bitter jealous bigots who attack him.

Why do you assume people who don't think the sun shines out of Tai's backside hate him or are jealous of him. I'm certainly not, but I've never liked arrogant bigheads and never will.

I can't ever recall Mauger, Olsen, Nielsen or Rickardsson calling fans idiots or scum, just because they got booed a little!

• Like 5

You will find that the recognition is for a child's male parent's nationality not the mother's. Again, by grandsons born In Prague, Czech Republic both have a Czech mother but the father (my youngest son) in British. As a result, both are recognised as being British.

Here's some interesting background to Jason Crump which seems to fully identify him as being Australian and NOT British.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Crump

That's just Wikipedia, gustix - not always known for factual accuracy!

here's an interesting little fact for you Trees, BWitcher was the first person ont8o my blocked list way back in 2010,for exactly this reason.

Same here followed by steveb

here's an interesting little fact for you Trees, BWitcher was the first person onto my blocked list way back in 2010,for exactly this reason . followed shortly by Mr Snackette , both experts in taking a post twisting it's sentiment adding a bit of their own spin and then spitting bile and insults at the poster while trying to rally other bullies to see the post their way ,

No, you blocked me because you didn't like the truth and me suggesting that you quit blaming foreigners for the lack of progress in your son's speedway career and look a little closer to home.

The very fact that was in 2010 and there has been no progress made but you are now blaming 15 year old kids shows you have learnt nothing.

here's an interesting little fact for you Trees, BWitcher was the first person ont8o my blocked list way back in 2010,for exactly this reason.

Same here followed by steveb

Didn't stop you filling inboxes with threats of violence for years though did it?

• Like 1

Tai is as professional as they come that's why he is as successful as he is.

I'm never sure what Robert means he makes so much stuff up.

Apart from the swear words in official press releases etc
  • Like 1

Gone a little off Topic. Tai is clearly not everyone's cup of tea but the fact is him not riding in the UK is the least of British speedways problems...

Tai is as professional as they come that's why he is as successful as he is.

I'm never sure what Robert means he makes so much stuff up.

You live in a bubble if you think tai is as professional as they come , you really need to come of your tai love boat, because tai is and always will be a car crash off track, he is like Darcy, both immature for there age.

You live in a bubble if you think tai is as professional as they come , you really need to come of your tai love boat, because tai is and always will be a car crash off track, he is like Darcy, both immature for there age.

But what fine riders Tai & Darcy was on track!!