British Speedway Forum

You obviously don't know me then because anyone who knew me then would tell you I had absolutely no time for Scott Nicholls.

That's fair enough then, thanks for acknowledging that fact.

Lol, brilliant!!! :D :D :D

What exactly am I jealous of him winning WT? Nope, I had no problem with Rickardsson and he won waaaayyyy more yet Tai still thinks he is better than him! Lol.

If he dropped the arrogant attitude he would be quite likeable.

Had no problem with Rickardsson.. hmmm I wonder why that could be?

You also had no problems with Darcy Ward, so 'arrogant attitudes' seem to be acceptable in some cases.... I wonder why that could be?

I'm sure there's a connection, I'll have to spend a bit of time to figure it out.

• Like 3

I have never heard Tai saying anything else other than he is BRITISH and proud of it . He even said he would take take some young lads over to Poland and try to help them what and what not to do at his expense. Never heard any more. is this why he said if you don't want this Then get stuffed.

• Like 1

You also had no problems with Darcy Ward, so 'arrogant attitudes' seem to be acceptable in some cases.... I wonder why that could be?

I'm sure there's a connection, I'll have to spend a bit of time to figure it out.

Not all of his WT were won when he was a Poole rider, I had no problem with any of them. I have no problem with Tai winning 10 WT, he needs to sort his attitude out. I swear he used to be likeable when he was just coming through the system.

Tai is British so let's stop that ridiculous accusation. I'm delighted when he wins GPs and World titles but just because he has done that doesn't mean I will agree regarding riding for GB and British final. He asked things to change they have been changed but he still didnt like it. It just seems he wants it all his way, team sport does not and should not work like that.

Lol, brilliant!!! :D :D :D

What exactly am I jealous of him winning WT? Nope, I had no problem with Rickardsson and he won waaaayyyy more yet Tai still thinks he is better than him! Lol.

If he dropped the arrogant attitude he would be quite likeable.

When has Tai ever said he was better than Rickardsson?? Cant ever recall him saying that but hey another stick to beat him with

We all know what Darcy Ward was/is like. Yet funnily enough it was all deemed acceptable as he rode for Poole. What happened was tragic but it doesnt disguise the fact that he was a brat and thoroughly unlikeble and by some of his social media stuff he still isnt that likeable.

But as we know he was a Poole rider so we cant have a go at him...............blue tinted specs and all that.

Tai has tattoos and swore on TV........lets have a look at the long list of misdemeanours from Ward lol.........................oh and when Ward was interviewed the season after Tai won his world title he was asked if he was going to do the same strict regime as Tai.........he replied he had no time for that rubbish!........lovely.

Those having a go at Tai because he is unlikeable seem to be the same fans who loved Ward...........strange

• Like 1

When has Tai ever said he was better than Rickardsson?? Cant ever recall him saying that but hey another stick to beat him with

We all know what Darcy Ward was/is like. Yet funnily enough it was all deemed acceptable as he rode for Poole. What happened was tragic but it doesnt disguise the fact that he was a brat and thoroughly unlikeble and by some of his social media stuff he still isnt that likeable.

But as we know he was a Poole rider so we cant have a go at him...............blue tinted specs and all that.

Tai has tattoos and swore on TV........lets have a look at the long list of misdemeanours from Ward lol.........................oh and when Ward was interviewed the season after Tai won his world title he was asked if he was going to do the same strict regime as Tai.........he replied he had no time for that rubbish!........lovely.

Those having a go at Tai because he is unlikeable seem to be the same fans who loved Ward...........strange

Darcy was no model, but he could also be a thourghy nice lad.

Edited by Starman2006

Darcy was no model, but he could also be a thourghy nice lad.

Maybe...........Tai isnt a role model for his looks i agree...............but his attitude and professional approach is spot on and one kids can look up to.

Maybe...........Tai isnt a role model for his looks i agree...............but his attitude and professional approach is spot on and one kids can look up to.

But they don't look up to him, because he's a spoilt arragant person. No doubting his abillity but its all gone to his head..

Tai is British so let's stop that ridiculous accusation. I'm delighted when he wins GPs and World titles but just because he has done that doesn't mean I will agree regarding riding for GB and British final. He asked things to change they have been changed but he still didnt like it. It just seems he wants it all his way, team sport does not and should not work like that.

Tai has been British when it suited him, but deep down he is an Aussie and like jason sometimes where you were born and where you call home are not the same.

Tai has been British when it suited him, but deep down he is an Aussie and like jason sometimes where you were born and where you call home are not the same.

I notice you still haven't been able to explain on what grounds you think tai could have claimed dual nationality. .any chance of you admitting you were wrong?
  • Like 1

But they don't look up to him, because he's a spoilt arragant person. No doubting his abillity but its all gone to his head..

Get real.

Young kids coming into the sport will look up to Tai as the most successful British rider of the modern era and try to emulate that

Same as young Aussie kids will have looked up to Ward when he was racing as someone they wanted to be like.

Ward off the track was far far worse than Tai but it wouldnt have stopped kids looking up to him.

Edited by Gavan

I notice you still haven't been able to explain on what grounds you think tai could have claimed dual nationality. .any chance of you admitting you were wrong?

What grounds has Rory got to race in the British final ?

British residency, British passport and ACU licence.

• Like 2

Because they are hypocrites, pure and simple! Edited the post but otherwise spot on.

you clearly haven't seen kids look up to him with awe. We saw a lot of that. That's what happens when you achieve what Tai has done in his career.

He is riding on a British license that's why, next?

Next you will be making up that Tai has dual nationality.