British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaleshifter

Belle Vue Aces Vs Poole Pirates 9/6/17

I was using the last set of averages on the BSPA site thinking it was still a 50 point limit.

So it's well over the limit and doesn't fit lol

On top of that you still have James Shanes in the team when previously you said you wanted to get rid of him! Edited by foreverblue

All these posts that Poole fans don't travel anywhere is laughable. Manchester is a long way, not like there are masses of BV fans that come down to Poole.

He a complete ar$e Lisa. Of course he travels everywhere to notice the fan attendance. Just like he is a regular at Ipswich. Complete wnkr.

Wait for his excuses. Oh I cant afford it. Oh i need to see my kids blah blah blah

If anyone needs to know the attendance figures from Poole home & away or anything on google please contact this :rofl: clown....GAVAN. He knows everything.

I get fans saying being on the pace.

However if we get to the Play-Off Final and lose by a couple of points on aggregate and Shanes failed to score in that Play-Off match then everyone would be saying what I am saying.

Being on the pace means nothing because Shanes points tally was still 0.

It's like a football match a team loses 2-0 and the commentators say they put up a good fight but at the end of the game that team got nothing out of the game because they lost 2-0

Shanes is a 2 point rider and that's all he should be expected to do. So long as he beats his opposite number he will always do his job. You don't need another strong reserve when you have a Leicester heat leader at reserve scoring big points however he will be more exposed now that Klindt is injured.

The fault lies with a virtually useless number one all season. It applies pressure further down which it shouldn't be.

shot down in flames there Starman

talk about bigging yourselves up :rofl:

it's a daily occurrence of course. :rofl:

You'l all be sitting there with your gobs wide open when we drag the trophy back from Wolves in October..

:rofl: not with KK you won't!

He a complete ar$e Lisa. Of course he travels everywhere to notice the fan attendance. Just like he is a regular at Ipswich. Complete wnkr.

Wait for his excuses. Oh I cant afford it. Oh i need to see my kids blah blah blah

If anyone needs to know the attendance figures from Poole home & away or anything on google please contact this :rofl: clown....GAVAN. He knows everything.

do yourself a favour moron and shut your trap.

your name suits you...mr effing nobody, probably a 12 year old schoolboy.

for what its worth have a little look as it wasn't me who first suggested Poole don't travel to away matches. Go on have a little look or does someone with your intellect not have the capabililty. t0sser

You'l all be sitting there with your gobs wide open when we drag the trophy back from Wolves in October..

The only time my 'gob' will be wide open is when you say something intelligent. However, I know there is no chance of that ever happening.

• Like 2

do yourself a favour moron and shut your trap.

your name suits you...mr effing nobody, probably a 12 year old schoolboy.

for what its worth have a little look as it wasn't me who first suggested Poole don't travel to away matches. Go on have a little look or does someone with your intellect not have the capabililty. t0sser

Another holiday Gavan.

Another holiday Gavan.

No im good thanks.

This Mr Nobody / Sniffy is quite a sad and pathetic creature. Never comments on the speedway itself and prefers a slanging match. Wouldnt mind but it wasnt me that started off about Poole going away

No im good thanks.

This Mr Nobody / Sniffy is quite a sad and pathetic creature. Never comments on the speedway itself and prefers a slanging match. Wouldnt mind but it wasnt me that started off about Poole going away

Well you know what to do don't you. Ignore it, otherwise you will talk yourself into another holiday.

The only time my 'gob' will be wide open is when you say something intelligent. However, I know there is no chance of that ever happening.

Nevermind eh, you will get over it. ;)

• Like 1