British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Crazy robin

Robins Vs Rye House

Just a normal night at the Abbey for me. A couple of decent races, the rest a one line procession. As you say, The same as at rye the night before!

For me, a far more entertaining meeting than the KL one. Good meeting from young Zack who looked far better and rode some clever lines to come from the back. Unlucky not to get an extra point from heat 12. Also good to see Adam Ellis amongst the points and another good meeting from BWD and David Bellego. Best for the Rockets, Batch and Ellis Perks.

And yes, it did turn very chilly once the sun went down (as is usual) at the Abbey.

• Like 1

For me, a far more entertaining meeting than the KL one. Good meeting from young Zack who looked far better and rode some clever lines to come from the back. Unlucky not to get an extra point from heat 12. Also good to see Adam Ellis amongst the points and another good meeting from BWD and David Bellego. Best for the Rockets, Batch and Ellis Perks.

And yes, it did turn very chilly once the sun went down (as is usual) at the Abbey.

Is there an unadvertised loop to the Artic Circle that encompasses the Abbey Stadium. You're perfectly right, thermals are required wearing as the sun sets below the horizon at the Abbey. A thought, if they build a new track, can they incorporate underfloor heating?

• Like 1