British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Beowulf

The Race For The Play-offs

With the two changes that Rye House have made they should be stronger and it might get them into the play/offs. But in place of who ??

On current form......Poole!!

Poole will be in the play offs no worries there.

That may be the case but on current form, it looks like a BV vs Wolves final. The other 2 teams will be cannon fodder.

That may be the case but on current form, it looks like a BV vs Wolves final. The other 2 teams will be cannon fodder.

Yes but Poole will have a better team by then.

Yes but Poole will have a better team by then.

So who are they going to bring in?? Kasprzak didn't look any better in the Euro championship on Friday....constantly looking for the other riders and seemed slow too.

Lets see how the Robins do against BV next week, we beat Wolves last week and if Rosco can either get Dany going or make a team change it is not too late to climb the table. I am waiting to see where we are by the end of July.

Lets see how the Robins do against BV next week, we beat Wolves last week and if Rosco can either get Dany going or make a team change it is not too late to climb the table. I am waiting to see where we are by the end of July.

We need to beat them after losing 46-44 last time.

• Like 1

So who are they going to bring in?? Kasprzak didn't look any better in the Euro championship on Friday....constantly looking for the other riders and seemed slow too.

He got 10 points in the SEC so i don't think that's too bad and a league meeting should be easier than the SEC. We could get a decent replacement for Klindt maybe Madsen.

He got 10 points in the SEC so i don't think that's too bad and a league meeting should be easier than the SEC. We could get a decent replacement for Klindt maybe Madsen.

Polish rule will rule Madsen out.

Polish rule will rule Madsen out.

Oh ok just a thought i'm sure Matt Ford has someone in mind and i imagine in place before our next meeting.

Madsen won't ride here! He has a sponsor in th UK I spoke to and he said he won't ride here!!!

He can't anyway so it's irrelevant due to the Polish rule.

He can't anyway so it's irrelevant due to the Polish rule.

He wasn't that good at the SEC - he seemed more interested in dying his hair!

• Like 1