British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Woffy Vs Rosco

Why would the forum mean nothing ?..its has a large data base of fans giving a good idea what fans think on a large range of subjects .so it's quite clearly a good guide and as we can see opinion is divided on the subject ,that has become quite clear ..just because you so say t you know people inside speedway that think woffy is right means nothing as You can't prove it .the people I know think he's acted like a idiot but seeing I can't prove that or it be judged as being the public's opinion it's means nothing as well .

Who said Woffy was right? there is blame on both sides a compromise should be made.
  • Like 1

Embarresed ? We came 4th without our best rider ..try being Denmark or a Aussie..to even to get to the final with the side we had was amazing in most people's eyes .don't forget we been last or 3rd with woffy in the race off under middlo. Woffy made his stance thou he stuffs himself with McDonald's and drinks monster and he's going have stand by it now.

Only because our event was on home soil. If it had been anywhere else we'd have got smashed and wouldn't have made it out of the playoffs and that's only if we'd had reached them which would've been questionable!

What did Cardiff show ? Anyone who rides f under the union Jack is going to get a cheer . You only have to read this forum to understand that opinion is divided about woffy there can be no doubt about that .so i am not in a small minority at all

This forum is nothing more than a handful of UK speedway supporters and of that handful there's maybe 20 or 30 odd on here that are anti-Tai. It's rather silly to think that this forum is a real indication of the UK support as a whole.

This forum means nothing and most of the people i know within speedway do not agree with your stance on the subject there is always two sides to a story not just one.

Spot on Sid :t:

Why would the forum mean nothing ?..its has a large data base of fans giving a good idea what fans think on a large range of subjects .so it's quite clearly a good guide and as we can see opinion is divided on the subject ,that has become quite clear ..just because you so say t you know people inside speedway that think woffy is right means nothing as You can't prove it .the people I know think he's acted like a idiot but seeing I can't prove that or it be judged as being the public's opinion it's means nothing as well .

See my post above. You're only posting from your own personal feeling and point of view. This forum is not representative of our fantastic speedway community.

Only because our event was on home soil. If it had been anywhere else we'd have got smashed and wouldn't have made it out of the playoffs and that's only if we'd had reached them which would've been questionable!

This forum is nothing more than a handful of UK speedway supporters and of that handful there's maybe 20 or 30 odd on here that are anti-Tai. It's rather silly to think that this forum is a real indication of the UK support as a whole.

See my post above. You're only posting from your own personal feeling and point of view. This forum is not representative of our fantastic speedway community.

I don't think they're ALL "anti-Tai, I think some are more likely anti his attitude. If he doesn't want to ride in the SWC fair enough (although patriots like Harris would probably ride for nothing) but why does he have to continue to undermine the position of the manager? He has had a few outbursts on Twitter, including some very belittling remarks, which are usually removed by the following morning. He would be more respected and listened to if he got back on with the job and used his influence from within. He seems to love the fact that he has what he calls "haters" but I think his attitude has probably swelled their numbers from a handful to more (particularly when he boasts that he'll retire young with a big house and stacks of money and they'll have nothing).

Edited by foamfence
  • Like 2

I don't they're ALL "anti-Tai, I think some are more likely anti his attitude. If he doesn't want to ride in the SWC fair enough (although patriots like Harris would probably ride for nothing) but why does he have to continue to undermine the position of the manager? He has had a few outbursts on Twitter, including some very belittling remarks, which are usually removed by the following morning. He would be more respected and listened to if he got back on with the job and used his influence from within. He seems to love the fact that he has what he calls "haters" but I think his attitude has probably swelled their numbers from a handful to more (particularly when he boasts that he'll retire young with a big house and stacks of money and they'll have nothing).

He's tried that and got nowhere and that's what stirred him up in the first place.

He's tried that and got nowhere and that's what stirred him up in the first place.

Well he's still getting nowhere (except one side of an ever widening gulf).

So only other people who think woffy is in the wrong are posting from personal feeling and there point of view but others who are pro woffy like yourself are not lol ? The forum is full of fans from all over the uk who has very little bias on most points, so it's a great way of gageing public opinion on speedway matters, and as I said woffy divides people 50 -50 these days that is quite clear . So it's not silly at all to take note of this forum on speedway opinion

Your logic and I not sure how you work it out is that people who don't go forums are mainly pro Woffy while people that against him log on to do so ..that is silly .

Edited by orion

So only other people who think woffy is in the wrong are posting from personal feeling and there point of view but others who are pro woffy like yourself are not lol ? The forum is full of fans from all over the uk who has very little bias on most points, so it's a great way of gageing public opinion on speedway matters, and as I said woffy divides people 50 -50 these days that is quite clear . So it's not silly at all to take note of this forum on speedway opinion

Your logic and I not sure how you work it out is that people who don't go forums are mainly pro Woffy while people that against him log on to do so ..that is silly .

Once again this forum is a minority of UK speedway followers so your logic is flawed. End of.

Once again this forum is a minority of UK speedway followers so your logic is flawed. End of.

You sound like a 10 yr old kid.

Not at all ..public opinion poles in the UK are not set by asking every single person in the UK ,they are set by asking a % of people from all over the uk, so a forum just like this thou it can't be 100 % correct is a perfect way of finding out how people feelings on speedway matters ,so my logic is not flawed at all . Your logic is that people who don't go forums would mainly be in his favour ,but you cant explain why that would be . Edited by orion

Woffinden wants to do it all with somebody elses money , if I was a promoter the last thing I would be doing is handing my cheque book over to someone who thinks it's mighty clever that they hardly went to school from age 14 and spent all day" hanging with mates " and messing with bikes .. to all those waving union jacks at Cardiff while the arrogant toad took a lap of honour he doesn't deserve hang your heads in shame !!

Not keeping up are you.

Woffinden has already stated he would finance it himself. The BSPA would be handing over no cheque book.

What is laughable is your feeble attempts to abuse. Jealousy is not a becoming trait.

Edited by BWitcher

Woffinden wants to do it all with somebody elses money , if I was a promoter the last thing I would be doing is handing my cheque book over to someone who thinks it's mighty clever that they hardly went to school from age 14 and spent all day" hanging with mates " and messing with bikes .. to all those waving union jacks at Cardiff while the arrogant toad took a lap of honour he doesn't deserve hang your heads in shame !!

Well I for one appreciated the fact that Tai took the time to acknowledge the fans which were there for him - I can honestly say he was the main draw as to why I took an 11 hour round trip to attend Cardiff this year.

One thing we are renowned in this country for is hating winners, and loving the losers - Its why people hate Murray and love Henman, its why people hate Man United, Poole Pirates etc - the list could go on and on.

In my opinion, what is there to lose by giving me a chance at running it? We are going nowhere fast as it stands, at least on the Continental circuits, so why not give it a go? We cannot be in a much worse position than we are now. If Tai fails, we have lost nothing, if hes successful (and for the record, I think he would be) we are back on the world stage - surely its a no brainer as there is no risk element at all?

The only thing I can think of, is that somebody up the hierarchy has a different agenda . . . .

This forum means nothing and most of the people i know within speedway do not agree with your stance on the subject there is always two sides to a story not just one.

It was only last week that Speedway Star ran an article on Tai Woffinden labelling him ' marmite man ' where he admitted he had lost some British fans

I suppose we should ignore them as well

It was only last week that Speedway Star ran an article on Tai Woffinden labelling him ' marmite man ' where he admitted he had lost some British fans

Of course has has lost 'some' fans. The key word there being 'some'. Those some are very much a minority despite how a few here try and twist it differently.

Good to see Woffy helping out Steve Worrall in the World Games tonight, good solid performance from him.

Yea marmite liked by 50 % disliked by 50 %

Edited by orion