British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaleshifter

Wolverhampton Wolves Vs Poole Pirates 17/07/17

If that is true it is disastrous and shows a lack of real ambition by the promotion.

We should have enough in hand to make the play offs but this would kiss goodbye to any chance of finishing top.

We can sign Perks as 28 day replacement and bring him back in August.

You can't sign anyone new after end of July.

I expect Gavin is going through the stats as we speak

Think what he would do if we came back and won the league.

Think what he would do if we came back and won the league.

I don't think that's a worry for Gavan or anybody else to be honest whilst you've got Kasprzak in the team.

We can sign Perks as 28 day replacement and bring him back in August.

You can't sign anyone new after end of July.

28 day replacement is OK with me, just wouldn't have him till the end of the season permanently as one poster suggested.

Looks like we may limp into the playoffs with niggling injuries to Freddie and possibly Howarth, mixed in with track worries and reserve difficulties. Maybe we will be underestimated? :D

28 day replacement is OK with me, just wouldn't have him till the end of the season permanently as one poster suggested.

Looks like we may limp into the playoffs with niggling injuries to Freddie and possibly Howarth, mixed in with track worries and reserve difficulties. Maybe we will be underestimated? :D

If we have Perks for 28 days I'd say the playoffs are far from a certainty.

Injuries can always derail a season for any team.

We have to hope to win at home to keep us in the top 4.

dreadful comment to make Steve. He clipped Hans back wheel pure and simple.

You need to read. I was writing about KK not Howarth.

Perks is a great little rider and better than your current reserves.

Poole win because 2 Lynn riders lost their gonads or even worse!!

Fair on Poole.They did nowt wrong.

Think Poole won as a result of Howarth's injury.Again Poole did nowt wrong.

Do they deserve their points.They do. :cry:

totally correct and if the usual numpty had read my posts he would have seen that I said nothing was Poole fault. Right place right time.

Just as usual the same person can't accept that in anyway!

Wolves were 10 points up when Howarth and Shanes pulled out. That was easily a huge swing in Pooles favour.

Add in Thorsell and Masters bike issues and yes Poole got lucky but as I've said they took advantage.

I'm pretty sure a full strength Wolves would still choose Poole in the play offs

Nah, he's just copied someone else's view from twitter. :D

Think it's true though.

I can't see MF sticking with him after tonight. Stuffing Lahti twice.

totally correct and if the usual numpty had read my posts he would have seen that I said nothing was Poole fault. Right place right time.

Just as usual the same person can't accept that in anyway!

Wolves were 10 points up when Howarth and Shanes pulled out. That was easily a huge swing in Pooles favour.

Add in Thorsell and Masters bike issues and yes Poole got lucky but as I've said they took advantage.

I'm pretty sure a full strength Wolves would still choose Poole in the play offs

Keep it civil Gavan.

Let's have a thread discussing the match without the silly arguments.

Yes Poole were lucky, Poole fans know that, but these things happen over the course of a season, they still had to take advantage of it and they did so with Worrall, Starke and Andersen really stepping up.

• Like 1

You need to read. I was writing about KK not Howarth. Perks is a great little rider and better than your current reserves.

I have re read so apologies.

You could see from KK body language that he deliberately moved out both times. Not a team man into slightest. Didn't he used to ride Garrity to the fence at Coventry too?

Perks has really improved this year however he isn't the answer. I take it you saw how well he did on the box last Monday? Same as tonight, when greaves outscores his senior team partner 2 weeks running you know it's not the answer.

[quote name="stevebrum" post="2995107" timestamp="150032959

dreadful comment to make Steve. He clipped Hans back wheel pure and simple.

Howarth irreplaceable by reserves whilst Starke gets 2 extra rides for a Poole's weakest rider. Huge swing.

I'm afraid you've got the wrong end of the stick, like I nearly did, SS is referring to Kasprzak not Howarth.