British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaleshifter

Wolverhampton Wolves Vs Poole Pirates 17/07/17

Chatted to Shanes. No ef, no going to fall, just Greaves coming under and knocking him off. Couldn't believe he was excluded. His hand does not look pretty.

Made a miraculous recovery to ride on Wednesday though :D:D

Made a miraculous recovery to ride on Wednesday though :D:D

He hurt his hand quite badly. Not a pretty sight. Nothing miraculous at all. We would still have beaten Wolves had Shanes not been speared as he had the beating of Greaves and would have only have had three rides anyway.

He hurt his hand quite badly. Not a pretty sight. Nothing miraculous at all. We would still have beaten Wolves had Shanes not been speared as he had the beating of Greaves and would have only have had three rides anyway.

What makes you think Shanes had the beating of Greaves?

Greaves beat him twice at Poole and was in the process of overtaking him the other night when they fell.

You wouldnt have beaten Wolves if Howarth and Shanes had completed the meeting. For once take off your blue tinted glasses and admit Poole were lucky in that respect.

True Poole had to take advantage and they did.

But the loss of Howarth and Shanes tipped the meeting into Pooles favour.

So Shanes can hurt his wrist/hand and your ok with him pulling out Monday and riding Wednesday

But you accuse Batchelor of making it up whne he pulls out Wednesday and rides Thursday?? Double standards yet again!

Considering Chris Holder said last night there was nothing wrong with Batchelor I think I am on safe ground there. Shanes on the other hand was genuinely smashed off the bike by Greaves. You have already been picked up on this from Wolves fans who were actually at the meeting.

Don't know how many times you need to be told.

• Like 1

What makes you think Shanes had the beating of Greaves?

Greaves beat him twice at Poole and was in the process of overtaking him the other night when they fell.

You wouldnt have beaten Wolves if Howarth and Shanes had completed the meeting. For once take off your blue tinted glasses and admit Poole were lucky in that respect.

True Poole had to take advantage and they did.

But the loss of Howarth and Shanes tipped the meeting into Pooles favour.

So Shanes can hurt his wrist/hand and your ok with him pulling out Monday and riding Wednesday

But you accuse Batchelor of making it up whne he pulls out Wednesday and rides Thursday?? Double standards yet again!

You never stop do you?

Shanes would've beaten Greaves anyway. Everyone beats the Wolves reserves.

We was always going to win. We were the better team.

Considering Chris Holder said last night there was nothing wrong with Batchelor I think I am on safe ground there. Shanes on the other hand was genuinely smashed off the bike by Greaves. You have already been picked up on this from Wolves fans who were actually at the meeting.

:t:

your unreal.

Did Chris Holder say that to you personally bless you.

Shanes was 'smashed' off the bike lol.

The Wolves fans on here have said it was 50/50 and the referee went against you. Go pick your dummy up.

your unreal.

Did Chris Holder say that to you personally bless you.

Shanes was 'smashed' off the bike lol.

The Wolves fans on here have said it was 50/50 and the referee went against you. Go pick your dummy up.

You are the unreal person.

• Like 1

You never stop do you?

Shanes would've beaten Greaves anyway. Everyone beats the Wolves reserves.

We was always going to win. We were the better team.

:t:

Everyone beats Wolves reserves lol

Is that why Poole at home to Wolves were outscored 5 points to 6 points?

And Shanes in the last 3 meetings v Wolves has finished in front of Wolves riders 6 times............beat 3 fallers.........Thorsell off of 15m...........an engine failure..........and one genuine race v Greaves.........who has beaten him every other times.

If you want to make sweeping statement..........Shanes would have beaten Greaves......everyone beats Wolves reserves.........use some facts next time as you look kind of daft

You are the unreal person.

Im unreal lol....nice off you to wake up you seem to have gone missing on the Poole threads.....no idea why

So was Shanes 'smashed' off the bike??? I wasnt there , you wasnt there..........must be the worlds worst referee

Edited by Gavan

Everyone beats Wolves reserves lol

Is that why Poole at home to Wolves were outscored 5 points to 6 points?

And Shanes in the last 3 meetings v Wolves has finished in front of Wolves riders 6 times............beat 3 fallers.........Thorsell off of 15m...........an engine failure..........and one genuine race v Greaves.........who has beaten him every other times.

If you want to make sweeping statement..........Shanes would have beaten Greaves......everyone beats Wolves reserves.........use some facts next time as you look kind of daft

We won because we were the better team. GET OVER IT!

We won because we were the better team. GET OVER IT!

No need to shout.

You were the better team have i said anywhere that you werent? Need to read posts carefully.

If you dont think the Howarth/Shanes injuries swung it your way then your deluded. Howarths rides yielded 2 points. Starke for Shanes got Poole 4 points. That swing helped you win the meeting surely even you can see that no?

Poole can only beat what is in front of them and both at Wolves and Lynn Poole were professional and did their jobs.

I stand by my opinion that Wolves would have won if the 1-7's that started the meeting finished it

No need to shout.

You were the better team have i said anywhere that you werent? Need to read posts carefully.

If you dont think the Howarth/Shanes injuries swung it your way then your deluded. Howarths rides yielded 2 points. Starke for Shanes got Poole 4 points. That swing helped you win the meeting surely even you can see that no?

Poole can only beat what is in front of them and both at Wolves and Lynn Poole were professional and did their jobs.

I stand by my opinion that Wolves would have won if the 1-7's that started the meeting finished it

Well why are we still going on about it then?

Its happened nothing is going to change just forget about it lol.

Just like last night when we got our backsides handed to us by Swindon. Its happened and that's that. Nothing is going to change the result so we have to move on to the next one.

Perhaps if he learns to stay upright and stop trying to lean on riders because he is a out of shape he wouldn't have got the exclusion that was called right.

Granted it might have gone the other way (often does in incidents like that).

Obviously the ref from a much better higher viewing position could see exactly how out of shape Shanes was. I clocked it anyway.

He wasn't out of shape. It's his actual riding style. That's how he enters corners in speedway. Granted its not usual but its the way he rides a bike.

His riding style is out of shape then or more exposed on a thinkers track.

I've seen plenty of him the past 3 seasons at Birmingham and he has always impressed me with his attacking style.

However at the smaller tracks he looks more out of control.