British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Ipswich V Newcastle Ch 20-7-17@7-30pm

Quite agree with these poster's !...lets hope the moaners stick to another site and leave this one to the fans than enjoy going to their local speedway track, we should be pleased we've got one to go to

Same thoughts as me. Seems to be more iffy fans at Ippy than other tracks. Complain about their riders, their promotion, the track, the track preparation, the Team Manager, weather calls, you name it they will moan about it. A good team this year is wasted on the moaning fans.

Quite

People who can't handle anothers opinion when different from theirs are the ones who should maybe not be on a forum steve

Enjoy your evening at Foxhall

• Like 1

Same thoughts as me. Seems to be more iffy fans at Ippy than other tracks. Complain about their riders, their promotion, the track, the track preparation, the Team Manager, weather calls, you name it they will moan about it. A good team this year is wasted on the moaning fans.

'real' fans would go, and just put-up ;)

• Like 1

I've already said I'm not a real fan 😉 those who just "put up" will slowly see their sport die, and if that happens it would be a travesty to all those who have supported the sport over the years.

This season has been worse than last season overall

• Like 1

'real' fans would go, and just put-up ;)

But that's the problem.... fans that put up with anything will actually do more harm than good.. ..

fans dont have the clout to change rules/bikes/ etc or anything else thats wrong with the sport .

so just go to support your team and as long as you come away entertained and seen a decent result from your team , keep going .

if you dont go , gont come on here and moan about your team that you dont support in any way , apart from cheesing off other tru e fans of other teams and their teams posters .

we all like to be entertained , but it is what it is .

for one disgruntled fan , there are hundred more happy fans and posters .

cant believe the number of ippo fans that dont go , but still moan about a team they no longer support !

Currently raining in Ipswich

Forecast is for showers this morning and clearing later .

Edited by Pob

I'm not a die hard fan, but I "follow" the club through family links just as I do Leicester and just as I would do Exeter if they ever return.

The clubs I follow I like to see do well, but as a non die hard fan I also don't see things through rose tinted glasses, I see it and call it how it is and my opinion is to be respected just like I respect your opinions.

If I had no background in promoting, marketing and sport etc I'd probably not moan as much but as this is my background I can relate it to the sport and this isis where it loses every time

You will never see me comment about bike set ups etc as I have no mechanical experience

Just because you don't agree doesn't mean

You can dictate where I post (pop me on ignore)

Currently raining in Ipswich

Forecast is for showers this morning and clearing later .

Was raining here in Colchester but stopped now, just dull so hopefully clear up over in Ippo

But that's the problem.... fans that put up with anything will actually do more harm than good.. ..

so now its the fans's fault ??? ;)

• Like 1

Its the proper fans that I really feel sorry for, but hopefully I'll read tonight that I've missed a cracker of a meeting and that foxhall was rammed 👊👊👊

It's been raining very heavily 6 miles north of Ipswich for the past half an hour.

Hopefully, this misses Foxhall.

Dear oh dear, some people seem to have their heads stuck up their own butts. This is a forum, a place that's for opinions on things. Everyone is allowed an opinion and everyone is allowed to voice their opinion. Just cos it may differ from yours makes theirs no less valid. Pull ya heads out ya butts people.

Anyway, hoping for a cracking meeting tonight with 2 full teams of their own riders going for it hammer and tongs.

Anyway, hoping for a cracking meeting tonight with 2 full teams of their own riders going for it hammer and tongs.

Witches have 7 of their own, Newcastle on the other hand.. ....

Dear oh dear, some people seem to have their heads stuck up their own butts. This is a forum, a place that's for opinions on things. Everyone is allowed an opinion and everyone is allowed to voice their opinion. Just cos it may differ from yours makes theirs no less valid. Pull ya heads out ya butts people.

Yes, good to see two full team line ups no guests etc just need decent weather and a good surface hopefully you'll enjoy it (either by great racing or the result 😉)

so now its the fans's fault ??? ;)

Yes it is... the ones that go whatever the state of the sport. The "promoters" know that will get these fans whatever they do so don't bother to attract new ones. when these existing fans no longer attend is when the end is near .....

• Like 1