British Speedway Forum

And the one I expected to answer did...and more or less said what I expected...its like a freak show

Some should stay playing with their fisher price toys

It doesn't take long for the usual subjects to turn a sensible forum subject like Poole 2018 into a total farce.....

Come on guys - Lets keep the discussion to Poole 2018 with sensible comment - disagreement or agreement to ideas and sensible alternatives.

Its a pain in the backside when us genuine speedway supporters open up our teams topic only to find its filled with nonsense and personal back biting.

I am all up for friendly banter but prefer we keep it to the subject matter for the benefit of the majority and not the trolls who seem to enjoy winding certain others up :-)

• Like 2

It doesn't take long for the usual subjects to turn a sensible forum subject like Poole 2018 into a total farce.....

Come on guys - Lets keep the discussion to Poole 2018 with sensible comment - disagreement or agreement to ideas and sensible alternatives.

Its a pain in the backside when us genuine speedway supporters open up our teams topic only to find its filled with nonsense and personal back biting.

I am all up for friendly banter but prefer we keep it to the subject matter for the benefit of the majority and not the trolls who seem to enjoy winding certain others up :-)

A troll is someone who post to antagonise and inflame discussion.

Starman , for all his faults isnt a troll he just simply isnt well educated.

Poole Pirates Fanatic, Speedway Fanatic, BrandonBob and Gater1 are all the same person........that in itself is just plain strange.

Gater1 posts stop appearing when Poole Pirates fanatic starts posting and vice versa lol

• Like 1

A troll is someone who post to antagonise and inflame discussion.

Starman , for all his faults isnt a troll he just simply isnt well educated.

Poole Pirates Fanatic, Speedway Fanatic, BrandonBob and Gater1 are all the same person........that in itself is just plain strange.

Gater1 posts stop appearing when Poole Pirates fanatic starts posting and vice versa lol

Add yourself to that list seeing as you have no interest in adding anything constructive to the topic.

Yeah get back to the Peterborough thread you pussycat lover

Think you need to read my screen name. You are clearly KKS just like baldyman its obvious.

One of you makes a comment and within minutes you all comment after each other.

Need to cover your tracks a bit better. Login post a comment log out switch accounts post a comment log out and switch accounts again. HAHAHA! Childish.

And the one I expected to answer did...and more or less said what I expected...its like a freak show

Some should stay playing with their fisher price toys

You need to grow up. It's embarrassing. That's where I'm going to leave it.

I'm not going to ruin the topic arguing with a child.

Wow.. Even says the same stuff. Best you leave it before you have to re intent yourself again. There are other fans up and down the country who could tell you exactly who I am and who taps is

Edited by baldyman

My post was agreeing with you PPF - that Baldyman should go back to the threads of his beloved Boro!! 😲😲

Wow.. Even says the same stuff. Best you leave it before you have to re intent yourself again. There are other fans up and down the country who could tell you exactly who I am and who taps is

Best you leave it. Coming onto the thread looking for a bite.

If you cant add anything constructive to the topic then don't say anything at all.

Best you leave it. Coming onto the thread looking for a bite.

If you cant add anything constructive to the topic then don't say anything at all.

Looking for a bite was he . Well you certainly bit !😁

• Like 1

Looking for a bite was he . Well you certainly bit !

​He wanted an argument with me because he's still mad about Peterborough lifting the KO Cup at Foxhall.

At least your over it though. No point living in the past.

Edited by Poole Pirates Fanatic

Let it go now Baldytaps

signed

KingFuelSpeed 😜

Surely you genuine Poole and speedway fans must find this Gater/Fanatic child a bit tedious

• Like 4

There are riders ex riders..team managers..riders parents and promoters that could tell you who I am. I don't need to be anyone else.