British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Holder Sacked

Holder is banned for 9 months because Buster is a spineless little corrupt coward who thinks its acceptale to send riders out on a pile of sh!t.

Correct me if im wrong but didnt more KL riders refuse to go out in respective heats that night? Yet Holder is the only one who gets punished.

What about Batchelor? Where is his 9 month ban for walking out?

C. Holder got banned for 9 months because of two reasons.

1. Buster didn't want us having him start next season on a bargain average.

2. To punish him even further because J. Holder didn't compete in the fours.

You seem a little short of facts..

Batchelor didn't walk out.. he had a medical certificate. Although for being abusive to British speedway on Twitter this afternoon, I hope it does signal the end of his British speedway career.

Other Kings Lynn riders went out and did ride after the track prep... Holder is the only one who didn't, hence the ban.

Edited by TheReturn

Holder is banned for 9 months because Buster is a spineless little corrupt coward who thinks its acceptale to send riders out on a pile of sh!t.

Correct me if im wrong but didnt more KL riders refuse to go out in respective heats that night? Yet Holder is the only one who gets punished.

What about Batchelor? Where is his 9 month ban for walking out?

C. Holder got banned for 9 months because of two reasons.

1. Buster didn't want us having him start next season on a bargain average.

2. To punish him even further because J. Holder didn't compete in the fours.

He's not the first rider to make a stand, and won't be the last

What a brilliant post, well done

What is it with clowns like you two? You really are amongst the thickest people around. You post such utter crap without an ounce of sensibility, and actually like each other posts.

Truly amazing.......

Thank god all Poole supporter aren't like you. Meeting people like you would turn me off speedway for good.......

• Like 1

Holder banned for nine months haha best news I have read all day serve the twerp right for trying to act the big man needed knocking down a peg or two.

Holder consider yourself served!

Why would it affect his visa? As long as a club is willing to sign him from mid April - there should be no problem. Unless you know something about visa applications?

You have something like 60-days from the date of your previous visa ended to get a new one. If you don't then you have to wait 12 months.

Holder wot be signing for anyone in the next month for April 2018 so he'll have to wait 12 months. Hence no 2018 season for him.

You seem a little short of facts..

Batchelor didn't walk out.. he had a medical certificate. Although for being abusive to British speedway on Twitter this afternoon, I hope it does signal the end of his British speedway career.

Other Kings Lynn riders went out and did ride after the track prep... Holder is the only one who didn't, hence the ban.

Abusive on twitter - really? I saw one comment which was hardly that bad!!

And just noticed that's the one you've quoted - as I said hardly that bad!!

Edited by Steve0

Abusive on twitter - really? I saw one comment which was hardly that bad!!

He wants the authorities to be whacked with a hammer. But you're right, not that bad.

He wants the authorities to be whacked with a hammer. But you're right, not that bad.

Something out of nothing - pat on the back with a hammer actually - no whacking!!

Something out of nothing maybe..... but not professional. He's learned nothing in the last week. British speedway doesnt need him, but it seems he needs British Speedway so someone should have a word and tell him to shut the f*** up. I hope he keeps going with his outbursts and makes himself unsignable.

• Like 3

Well British Speedway is rubbish. It needs all the big names it can get to survive in my opinion.

How many riders are doubling up already? Will only get worse next season.

Well British Speedway is rubbish. It needs all the big names it can get to survive in my opinion.

How many riders are doubling up already? Will only get worse next season.

Batchelor isn't that much of a big name. Holder is not in the top 8 of the SGP, and his form looks questionable. Yesterday men.

Batchelor isn't that much of a big name. Holder is not in the top 8 of the SGP, and his form looks questionable. Yesterday men.

Proves how weak the Premiership is when it comes to big names.