British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
beercellar

polish hotels 2004

Is there anyone who has been to the bydgoszcs round of the gp out there,i wanna no if theres any good hotels that could recomended to me,Ive heard a lot of fans stay in Torun,is there any good places there,cheers.

Not been there, but due to be there in Sept. The hotels is Big Dosh ( I'm too tired to spell it, I've been working nights for the last five nights :sad:-_- ) are fully booked but the train system is really good so there is no reason why the hotels in neighbouring towns cannot be used.

ok cheers.ive been told to try torun as bydgoszcz is meant to be a bit rough a nd the nite isnt as good

Bydgoszcz is an industrial town - I wouldn't particularly call it rough from my own experience certainly. The nightlife in Bydgoszcz is usually fun, to say the least ! It's what you make of it after all. ;)

Torun may be a tad more aesthetically pleasing, though I haven't sampled the nightlife there yet. :cry:

My recommendation, certainly for the night of the GP would be to book up a hotel in Torun if you can't get anywhere in Bydgoszcz just now and hope that something comes up late on. You usually find rooms becoming available nearer the time as the organisors / sponsors release rooms they aren't using.

There was a fine looking hotel we found last year when scraping around for accomodation that was just outside Bydgoszcz (can't recall the name of it just now but have a look on a site like Polhotel - eventually we managed to get all our crew into the Pod Orlem though - a fine hotel !

There are other topics discussing Bydgoszcz as well that you might find helpful beercellar. One of which is here.

Rico :rolleyes:

Edited by Rico

SAS Raddision in Bgsh still has vacanices at about 49 euros a night. Nice hotel and if you book via the internet rates are a little cheaper.

Track is only a five minute walk from this hotel, as is the City Hotel (same price and just as nice)

SAS Raddision in Bgsh still has vacanices at about 49 euros a night. Nice hotel and if you book via the internet rates are a little cheaper.

Track is only a five minute walk from this hotel, as is the City Hotel (same price and just as nice)

Had a look on the Radisson site and they don't appear to have a hotel listed in Bydgoszcz.

Have you got a link to the hotel you are referring to ?

Rico :rolleyes: