British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Swindon Semi Final 1st Leg 11/9/17

So basically you encouraging, even suggesting, a rider should affect the outcome of a match by throwing points away - is'nt that cheating. Never ends at Poole does it.

Yes 100%

Nonsense. I would expect all riders to give their best.

Not under these circumstances.

Newman is way out of line.

Yes it certainly has a dodgy ring to it bringing in Newman after BWD performed so well at Peterborough, the irony is some Poole fans blowing a gasket accusing Swindon of cheating when they themselves have defended their own club pulling many stunts in the past, then it was down to Matt being ahead of the game, now its Roscoe cheating. Some of Poole,s behaviour in the past pushing the rules have led to this win at all cost attitude which in turn leads to bending the rules, epitomises the sport at the moment. As Newman is a Poole lad through and through he could aid them with a poor showing for the Robins or want to stuff it up Matt for his earlier sacking. Either way the outrage has more than a tint of irony about it.

• Like 1

Yes 100%

Rubbish. This has nothing to do with Kyle. All to do with BWD being "tactically injured".

Basically what I said earlier.

Newman needs to seriously think about tonight.

On one hand.

Kyle can score poorly and would be nailed on for 2018 and would have a great chance of winning silverware with his hometown club. The club that has made him the rider he is today. All of us fans who have stuck by him for years and years.

Or

Kyle can stick two fingers up to all of us and end up riding for crappy little clubs fighting relegation battles for the rest of his life whilst losing respect from the vast majority at Poole Speedway. I wouldn't support him at all if he slaps us in the face tonight.

If Kyle chooses option B then he will ruin his entire career all for the sake of a few hundred quid imo.

Open your eyes Kyle and do the right thing.

What a load of old 'b******s' ... I am sure Kyle will do what he always does as a professional speedway rider and try and score points for whichever team he rides for ... and if Matt Ford can't see that I would be very surprised given that he is supposed to be professional also ..... :cheers:

• Like 2

What a load of old 'b******s' ... I am sure Kyle will do what he always does as a professional speedway rider and try and score points for whichever team he rides for ... and if Matt Ford can't see that I would be very surprised given that he is supposed to be professional also ..... :cheers:

As Skidder has already said, Matt Ford has no issues with Kyle guesting tonight.

Nonsense. I would expect all riders to give their best.

Yes 100%

Rubbish. This has nothing to do with Kyle. All to do with BWD being "tactically injured".

oh dear bit of a lovers tiff.

cant see Poole Pirates fanatic liking many more of Shovlars posts.

Least the good of this is that even Shovlar can see that this Poole Pirates fanatic is a b3ll3nd.

Still thew question hasnt been answered!!!

Newman does not make Swindon stronger.........the facts this season back that up. As ive said if it was Auty or Bewley or Bates there would be no discussion..........simply Poole fans hating to see a rider they didnt want come back to beat them

Kyle Newman 4.78 & BWD 5.05

Kyle Newman last time at Poole 5 from RESERVE

BWD last time at Poole 6 from MAIN TEAM.

The case is closed, this change helps Poole out.

How can Swindon be cheating when they are weakened???

Edited by Gavan
  • Like 1

well said no difference in kyle and brad averages on problem as far as im concerned perhaps the best it get rained off :t:

Edited by ray c

If it was Auty or Bewley or Bates there would be no issue as it would make Swindon weaker. Kyle strengthens Swindon.

well said no difference in kyle and brad averages on problem as far as im concerned perhaps the best it get rained off :t:

Showers diminishing no chance of a rainoff.

Yes it does. Kyle should never of accepted the guest booking.

im a b3ll3nd.

Yes you are aren't you.

On its own Number 3. Must be close to a line now.

If it was Auty or Bewley or Bates there would be no issue as it would make Swindon weaker. Kyle strengthens Swindon.

Showers diminishing no chance of a rainoff.

Please tell me how Newman for BWD makes them stronger???

Certainly on this seasons form and meetings at Poole it doesnt.

Yes it does. Kyle should never of accepted the guest booking.

Yes you are aren't you.

On its own Number 3. Must be close to a line now.

telling you once more

keep your mouth shut

nobody on this thread is on the same wavelength as you

you are acting a total prat even your fellow love buddy is putting your hat on straight.

Why dont you for once in your sad little life go to Poole tonight and tell people what you think.

hopefully someone will put you on your backside

Please tell me how Newman for BWD makes them stronger???

Having 45 years knowledge about the sport of speedway.

• Like 1

telling you once more

keep your mouth shut

nobody on this thread is on the same wavelength as you

you are acting a total prat even your fellow love buddy is putting your hat on straight.

Why dont you for once in your sad little life go to Poole tonight and tell people what you think.

hopefully someone will put you on your backside

Haha. Why are you so angry all of the time. You should buy yourself a stress ball.

If Matt Ford doesn't have a problem with Newman riding then why do Poole fans?

As Skidder has already said, Matt Ford has no issues with Kyle guesting tonight.