British Speedway Forum
Steve0

Swindon Vs Poole - Posf2 - 25 Sep

I always want Poole to be thrashed lol, but I also wanted Oxford and Reading thrashed too, that's local rivalry for you, seen us mullered by all 3 on numerous occasions......it's only sport at the end of the day... :t:

• Like 2

Some ridiculous comments on here..

If Poole would of won I would of congratulated them as I have always liked Poole.

My main sport is horse racing.. and horsepower is certainly safer when the horses have it...but it makes you a good loser as you get used to it a lot lol

• Like 1

If Poole would of won I would of congratulated them as I have always liked Poole.

My main sport is horse racing.. and horsepower is certainly safer when the horses have it...but it makes you a good loser as you get used to it a lot lol

Trot off then

Trot off then

No - No

Please let the Trolls and those with nothing in the way of sensible speedway contributions keep their negativity and useless comments on this topic, as its keeping it away from the subject I am most interested in i.e Poole and other Southern speedway clubs plans for 2018.

My concern is if and when this topic is closed down then the personal back biting and nastiness unrelated to speedway will find its way into the more sensible contributions elsewhere :-(

you don't always get used to it, ask ask Gavan.

Gavan must of been banned seeing as it's been quiet on here today. :D.​

why should he be banned ?

• Like 1

If he was banned im sure he could just come back under a different name. But what sort of basket case would do that?

• Like 9

Anyone using the word "of" instead of "have" should be banned

• Like 8

Sorry I should of known better..

You should of, secretly liking Poole, I arsk you.

I thought you went to Pool Gramma Skhool?

Erm nope

One set of rules for Poole fans. Another set for other club's fans.

If he was banned im sure he could just come back under a different name. But what sort of basket case would do that?

More than likely.

Don't know you tell me who would do that?

Gavan never comes back on here as anybody else if they do then they are idiots they really do not need to.

Edited by Starman2006