British Speedway Forum

I very much doubt that all riders that missed a season are saddled with a 9.

as is typical little transparency about the rules. I read the comment that 9 is for heat leaders and GP standard riders. Someone like Woryna will likely get a different reassessment. It would be a complete farce and bias if Poole are allowed to use him on 4.65.

typical,the AGM is over, new rules for the 2018 season put in place, Zagar tweets his interest on a return on an average he legally got in his last season (2016), then a few short weeks later CVS allegedly says any GP rider who didn't ride in the 2017 season will be assessed at 9 for this coming season.

DOES THE NAME WOFFY RING ANY BELLS WITH YOU CVS

Cook.................8.45

Fricke................7.39

Worrall...............6.77

Tungate.............6.18

Bewley...............4.71

Smith.................2.00

..........................35.50 leaves 7..........KK 6.86.........D King.............6.66

Still stinks, CVS can't tempt Tai (7.03) so lets kick Belle Vue in the teeth and make it extremely hard to sign Zagar (7.48) but don't upset Poole, CVS rings MF,Hi Matt we'll give GP riders who didn't ride over here last season a 9 point average, that won't affect Poole plans because Holder rode here last season. Thank you Sir.

Hydred, you really need to get your facts right.

1. CVS wasn't at the AGM, Pete Adams was.

2. CVS isn't on the BSPA and wasn't involved in the rules for 2018.

You need to push the blame somewhere else.

Wolves are equally affected. Piotr is keen to come back to Wolves in 2018 but now can't on a 9 instead of 7.32.

Please tell me how Aces are worse off than Wolves???

1/ Cook 8.45

2/ Worrall 6.77

3/ Przedpelski 7.00

4/ Tungate 6.18

5/ Fricke 7.39

6/ Bewley 4.71

7/ Smith 2.00

1/ Cook 8.45

2/ Worrall 6.77

3/ Przedpelski 7.00

4/ Tungate 6.18

5/ Fricke 7.39

6/ Bewley 4.71

7/ Smith 2.00

I actually like that team. Allows them to stick with all but one from last year, including Worrall who could be sacrificed in other potential lineups. It would also be good to see a young Polish rider on our track every week.

• Like 1

1/ Cook 8.45

2/ Worrall 6.77

3/ Przedpelski 7.00

4/ Tungate 6.18

5/ Fricke 7.39

6/ Bewley 4.71

7/ Smith 2.00

There was talk earlier this year that Belle vue were considering signing a Pole next year to try and get some interest from the Polish community in Manchester Przedpelski or another young Pole could well be a good shout.

Edited by B.V 72
  • Like 1

No Zagar now. GP riders who didn't ride here last season are being reassessed to 9.00 averages according to CVS.

What u on about. CVS diddnt want that rule.

Well if CVS didn't want it, then who did and why, the AGM finished at the beginning of Nov, we are now at the end and this rule appears to of leaked out shortly after M Zagar tweets his interest.As for stevbrum saying it also affects Wolves, it does'nt as Woffy has already said he wont ride the PL this season,also stevbrum if Pawlicki has said he is interested, show me the link and I will apologise.

There was talk earlier this year that Belle vue were considering signing a Pole next year to try and get some interest from the Polish community in Manchester Przedpelski or another young Pole could well be a good shout.

Strangely enough, I work with a fair few Polish people, every time I mention speedway to them none are interested. When the SWC was at the NSS, I tried to convince some to give it ago as Poland were involved and were the favourites. None were interested, sad but true.

Well if CVS didn't want it, then who did and why, the AGM finished at the beginning of Nov, we are now at the end and this rule appears to of leaked out shortly after M Zagar tweets his interest.As for stevbrum saying it also affects Wolves, it does'nt as Woffy has already said he wont ride the PL this season,also stevbrum if Pawlicki has said he is interested, show me the link and I will apologise.

Someone still seems a little blinded. Of course it affects Wolves equally.

Aces have 2 over 8, Wolves have 2 over 8.

Zagar could be tempted back to the NSS , likewise Pawlicki both under 8.

So, how does that NOT affect Wolves???

CVS said last night that he has spoken to Pawlicki who may be interested in a return. There isn't a link other than what I posted from the talk in last night.

As for apologising you forgot to mention that now you know CVS wasn't at the AGM and had nothing to do with the rules you got your accusations wrong??

(BTW Adams who WAS at the AGM had a fall over the weekend so wasn't at the talk in so presumably CVS had to fill in with news).

Someone still seems a little blinded. Of course it affects Wolves equally.

Aces have 2 over 8, Wolves have 2 over 8.

Zagar could be tempted back to the NSS , likewise Pawlicki both under 8.

So, how does that NOT affect Wolves???

CVS said last night that he has spoken to Pawlicki who may be interested in a return. There isn't a link other than what I posted from the talk in last night.

As for apologising you forgot to mention that now you know CVS wasn't at the AGM and had nothing to do with the rules you got your accusations wrong??

(BTW Adams who WAS at the AGM had a fall over the weekend so wasn't at the talk in so presumably CVS had to fill in with news).

Next time I shall get my facts right and not act on other posters posts "Poole Pirate Fanatic" so to Mr CVS I offer my full apologise. as for Powlicki I'll believe that when I see it.

Can't see CVS taking Piotr on a 9 when Freddie or Jacob are on offer too.p

Piotr is not a GP rider now, so he may not be a 9 ....

Pigs might fly too lol

Next time I shall get my facts right and not act on other posters posts "Poole Pirate Fanatic" so to Mr CVS I offer my full apologise. as for Powlicki I'll believe that when I see it.

as already stated. Pawlicki can't now as he is on a 9.

Can't see CVS taking Piotr on a 9 when Freddie or Jacob are on offer too.

CVS already confirmed 2 team plans, one with Fred at 1 and one with Jacob at 1. Pawlicki can't now he is on a 9.

He is, CVS confirmed that he is expected to be a 9.

belle vue Cook Fricke Bewley Tungate S Worrall SMITH AND AUTY AFTER THE WAY HE RODE IN THE LEAGUE RIDERS FINAL COULD BEAT ANYONE ROUND N S S

FITS NICELY

Edited by bw double

Cook 8.45

Hougaard 6.09

Tungate 6.18

Worrall 6.77

Fricke 7.39

Bewley 4.71

Leaves 2.91

If we want to build the strongest team possible

It could be Steve Worrall misses out

belle vue Cook Fricke Bewley Tungate S Worrall SMITH AND AUTY AFTER THE WAY HE RODE IN THE LEAGUE RIDERS FINAL COULD BEAT ANYONE ROUND N S S

FITS NICELY

Your team totals 40.18 pts leaving a massive 2.18 to use, why use a rider with a 4.68 ave when we could use someone up to 7. L Bjerre 6.10...Paddy H 6.09... KK 6.86...... R Lawson (who also flies round the NSS 6.43 )

• Like 2