British Speedway Forum

Berwickbandits2018

1 hour ago, emilali said:

I’m sure hes a great lad and hes riding to his true potential and all that but how pathetic is Summers as a no1? Last 3 nights for example hasnt turned up at all. And they said Morris was replaced like for like lol.

Berwick can't afford Morris for a whole season. If you would like to fund his wages go ahead.

12 hours ago, emilali said:

I didnt say they could afford Morris. I said we were told Morris had been replaced like for like. 

Morris was lined up for 2018,  but took a bigger pay day at Lakeside. Can’t blame him, gotta maximise income. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shadders said:

Morris was lined up for 2018,  but took a bigger pay day at Lakeside. Can’t blame him, gotta maximise income. 

It was interesting that his signing came around the same time that a rider revealed in the Speedway Star he was still due money from this club from two years ago. Hopefully Nick Morrid gets all he was promised.

On 6/16/2018 at 8:56 PM, emilali said:

I’m sure hes a great lad and hes riding to his true potential and all that but how pathetic is Summers as a no1? Last 3 nights for example hasnt turned up at all. And they said Morris was replaced like for like lol.

Spud didn't start the season well, but he was never a No1, until last week he had been putting in some very steady scores, I will put last week down to just a bad week.  Don't no what the [problem was, I am sure he will get his head around the problem..  He is however a heat leader a 3 or a 5.  It may be that he is stretching his riding too far Rye House, Berwick plus all of the guesting.  I have never liked the idea of a rider riding in 2 leagues, or having guests, but that is what we have sadly.

1 hour ago, cornhillcowboy24 said:

at wot age does concessions start at berwick speedway can any body tell me please

65 I think. :P