British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

I'm well aware of how he rides the showground and it was not meant to be a criticism I was just pointing out that he may be lacking a bit on away tracks, not sure about your belief he's a bargain , I have heard several times riders on a bargain average but the truth is they are on that average because that is a true reflection of there worth.

We need to assemble a team that will be strong at home before we start looking at how we're going to do away. Kurtz can ride our track like a heatleader so yes I do think he's a bargain on 5.23. Hopefully away can be covered by our shiny new No,1 (using T/S) or an inform reserve.

Edited by Panthers70

think Kennett is getting more into grasstrack/longtrack now too so possibly Sunday clashes?

Hopefully

Lakeside have signed Newman so that's him out of the equation..Kennett is not the answer for us.

• Like 1

Lakeside have signed Newman so that's him out of the equation.

Did try to tell you that last week....

Would he I've seen him have more bad meetings than good ones around the showground.

same as palm toft and grondal then :rofl:

• Like 1

Well if Kennett signs for Lakeside, that means Ellis is available.

Ellis 7.23

Lunna 5.90

Busk 6.50/Jonas B 6.48/Rose 6.49

MPT 6.77

Ully 7.12

Lambert 4.56

Grondal 4.39

Did try to tell you that last week....

One of those riders that looked as if they could do a lot of damage around the showground but always flattered to deceive ,but I do hope he has an injury free season, and wish him good luck.

• Like 1

Well if Kennett signs for Lakeside, that means Ellis is available.

Ellis 7.23

Lunna 5.90

Busk 6.50/Jonas B 6.48/Rose 6.49

MPT 6.77

Ully 7.12

Lambert 4.56

Grondal 4.39

ellis won't be available

One of those riders that looked as if they could do a lot of damage around the showground but always flattered to deceive ,but I do hope he has an injury free season, and wish him good luck.

all I can remember is Newman never finishing a meeting around the EOES, always seemed to be walking away injured. Amazed he is still around the 6.00 mark, should be higher IMO.

We really don't have a good track record whem it comes to team building. I must say I'm concerned

We really don't have a good track record whem it comes to team building. I must say I'm concerned

it could get worse yet has Wilkinson retired yet ??? :shock:

• Like 1