British Speedway Forum

He needs to get a move on, though, or the one that he does bin will end up with even less chance of finding a team than they have at the moment.

True, their options are already very limited anyway

Only worry going with Jacob over Freddie is his away form.

His form at Monmore was brilliant at all times last season even though he was riding at 3 or 4 majority of it.

As a number 1 added with his previous away form I wouldn't be entirely comfortable going into the season, and that is not accounting for him coming back from a serious injury either.

Jacob stated in last weeks Star he has made a rapid recovery and almost ready to get back on the bike. Good to hear (read).

That'll do nicely, welcome back Rory.

Just a thought, and I know it goes against CVS's '2 permutations' quote. We're all thinking Fred or Jacob. What about it ends up neither? :o

Neither would be the second best choice.

• Like 1

Wolves are going to be top heavy and its going to backfire.

10.93 left to get 3 riders if Lindgren signs.

with little to no improvement on the 4 signed

with little to no improvement on the 4 signed

Agree. 10.93 to get nearly half a team. Don't know what CVS is thinking tbh. Very weak tale.

Agree. 10.93 to get nearly half a team. Don't know what CVS is thinking tbh. Very weak tale.

He has 2 teams in mind, one with Freddie and one with Jacob so I'll trust he knows what he's doing. I still think Broc Nicol would be worth a punt, he could surprise a few people Edited by Call me wolfie

He needs to get a move on, though, or the one that he does bin will end up with even less chance of finding a team than they have at the moment.

Well, yes, but the bigger issue here is seeing whether either/both will be fit. I know Jacob is further down the line here, as per Hodgy's post above, but it's by no means cut and dried for the two of them yet.

Broc Nichol what would he be on ? there are better 2 point riders than him . If Broc was British you wouldn't want him i seen him get beat by national league reserves a couple of months ago dont even think he is good enough for the championship

Broc Nichol what would he be on ? there are better 2 point riders than him . If Broc was British you wouldn't want him i seen him get beat by national league reserves a couple of months ago dont even think he is good enough for the championship

Where was that? Saw him ride in the golden hammer and he beat Ashley Morris, Max Clegg and gave Dan Bewley a run for his money on his first time around Monmore, that's what I'm basing it on

Where was that? Saw him ride in the golden hammer and he beat Ashley Morris, Max Clegg and gave Dan Bewley a run for his money on his first time around Monmore, that's what I'm basing it on

Sorry my bad Championship reserves at perry barr he didnt look much at all . what average would he be a 5.00 ? surely no value at that

Sorry my bad Championship reserves at perry barr he didnt look much at all . what average would he be a 5.00 ? surely no value at that

Don't know was hoping more like 3 to be honest, agreed wouldn't be worth the risk at 5, surely his average wouldnt be higher than Woryna, that would just be a joke Edited by Call me wolfie

Don't know was hoping more like 3 to be honest, agreed wouldn't be worth the risk at 5, surely his average wouldnt be higher than Woryna, that would just be a joke

Agreed it would be maybe 5 in the championship and 3.5 in the prem would be fair maybe ? i still think that cleggy on a 2.00 is worth a go or what about Nico Covatti on a 5.6 ish now that might be worth a punt

Edited by redandyellow

you really are full of stories eh!!

Its a fact.

Name me a strong tail with 10.93 to play with.

Greaves is 2.54 so you now have 8.39 to get 2 riders and Greaves has to be the No.7 otherwise it's the Clegg situation all over again for Wolves.